• filter:
This deal has expired.

Globe Surge Protectors w/ 6 Swiveling Outlets, 2 USB Ports (2-pk.) - $24.99 + FS @ Deal Genius

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Deal Genius has the2-Pack ofGlobe Surge Protectorson sale for$24.00withfree shipping.

• 6 Swiveling Outlets &2 USB Ports
  • Space-saving outlets turn 90 degrees, side facing
  • 2100 Joules power; compatible w/Android & Apple

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks good unless Amazon has the same price?

rated:
In my experience, you're better off getting one that screws into the socket. It will help keep the surge protector flush against the wall.

rated:
I would think a couple of heavier adapters would start to weigh this down and pull it out of the wall, but for my purposes it works perfectly.

rated:
the feature looks cool but imo it's not worth double the price.

rated:
I totally agree w that.

rated:
Each surge protector is 6.5”H x 4”W x 1.3”D.

rated:
With all these electronics you got to have swivel outlets. The old 6 in line kind of surge protector just doesn't cut it anymore.

rated:
I have a few. They work great. They can get tricky putting them in the socket, but you just gotta push a littler harder than normal to get them in. Great to have for TVs and all computers.

rated:
I read that title twice and I couldn't see why a surge protector would have sniveling outlets.

rated:
Got 2, thank you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017