Exclusive! 1/3 Carat Diamond S-Type Bracelet - $26.39 AC + FS @ SuperJeweler

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

bracelet (34.75kB)
Disclaimer
SuperJeweler has the 1/3 Carat Diamond S-Type Bracelet  on sale for $26.39 when you use our FatWallet Exclusive coupon code "FATWALLET12". Shipping is free.

• 24 sparkling diamonds for a total carat weight of 0.36 carats
  • Diamond color is J-K, diamond clarity I3
  • Bracelet is 5mm wide, 7 inches long and has a secure, box with tongue clasp.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice bracelet, is the real diamond?

rated:
LOL. From 299 to 26.39!

rated:
Brass bracelet.

rated:
I saw they had $20 off your first purchase when you give them your email (or possibly link facebook or twitter account). Could bring this down to $6.39 if you haven't ordered from them before. The offer was in a tab to the left of the page.

rated:
Gave these as a gift for my friend's 30th. It matches her engagement Bracelet perfectly.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017