Voting History
rated:

pic (30.26kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Water Balloons 500-Count w/ Refill Tool
$0.99
http://www.gearbest.com/classic-toys/pp_365910.html 

GearBest has Water Balloons 500-Count w/ Refill Tool on sale for $0.99 with free shipping.

Note: Shipping takes 15-35 business days.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Did this have a promo code? Not coming up at the sale price for me.

rated:
Link above came up at $3.82.

At the top of the website page they have an ad about a 0.99 cent sale. If I follow that and scroll down I see a "0.99 zone" Clicking on that I see the same ballons advertised at 0.99 and clicking there they now come up at 0.99.

rated:
jerosen said:   Link above came up at $3.82.

At the top of the website page they have an ad about a 0.99 cent sale. If I follow that and scroll down I see a "0.99 zone" Clicking on that I see the same ballons advertised at 0.99 and clicking there they now come up at 0.99.

Yeah, but as soon as you click on the 99 cent price, it changes the price to $3.82 ?

rated:
it seems you must spend $60 to get the price down to $.99 it's like a gift for spending $60

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017