K-Mart now through 4/1/17: Russell Stover Bowline Chocolate Boxes 10-12 oz Free after SYW points

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Through 4/1/17 at Kmart, Shop Your Way Rewards members can receive $4.00 for every gift box of Russell Stover Bowline Chocolate they buy–up to five boxes per transaction. The best thing about this deal? These boxes are on sale for just $4.00! Plus, you'll receive 1% back in base points, for a total of $4.04 back per box.

Points awarded next day & valid for 14 days.

Pay $4.00 out of pocket, get $4.04 back and score a $0.04 moneymaker!

You can also use points to pay and still receive points back–just make sure to pay at least a couple of pennies out of pocket. In this case, you won't get the 1% back, making them free after points.

Buy 1 Russell Stover Chocolate Box, 10-12 oz (reg. $9.99) $4.00
Members get $4.00 in points for every Russell Stover Bowline Chocolate Gift Box purchase through 4/1 (Limit 5 per transaction) – Points awarded the next day and valid for 14 days
Receive 1% in Shop Your Way Points (Base Points)
Free store pickup
Pay $4.00, receive $4.04 in Shop Your Way Rewards points
Final Price: $0.04 moneymaker

Since there's a limit of five boxes per transaction, stock up by buying five boxes at a time!

Buy 5 Russell Stover Chocolate Box, 10-12 oz (reg. $9.99) $4.00
Members get $4.00 in points for every Russell Stover Bowline Chocolate Gift Box purchase through 4/1 (Limit 5 per transaction) – Points awarded the next day and valid for 14 days
Receive 1% in Shop Your Way Points (Base Points)
Free store pickup
Pay $20.00, receive $20.20 in Shop Your Way Rewards points
Final Price: $0.20 moneymaker, when you buy 5

Bowline: Red gift wrapped box with gold bow left top corner.

I have not done this deal yet. Just found this info on FB blog this minute.
Check your SYW rewards to verify info.

Thx marciadel/sd

Member Summary

Ruseell Stover Bowline Chocolate Boxes
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I would have gotten 10 more boxes with rolling points if not for poorly trained cashiers who can't ring up a cash plus p... (more)

dwayne33 (Apr. 02, 2017 @ 8:03p) |

The cashiers have no idea how SYW works at all. And from what I can tell, if a purchase qualifies for two offers, the sy... (more)

ottawa (Apr. 02, 2017 @ 11:35p) |

Just picked up 5 boxes of Russell Stover Milk Chocolate.  $3.99 each with $4 each back in points.  Perfect for Easter!  ... (more)

NightShadow (Apr. 12, 2017 @ 2:31p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

.com p/u?

Looks like Kmart's candy Buy 3 Get 1 Free promo is applying to this deal, so you actually get one of the five boxes FREE, and still earn over $4 back on all five boxes. Pay $16, get over $20 back. Huge moneymaker!!

I found these at my store in regular white packaging and the deal still worked.

Out of stock...

vickh said:   .com p/u?
 It looks like they are NLA online (out of stock), so you will have to go in to a K-Mart store. I believe there is no limit as long as you buy no more than 5 boxes in any given transaction.

I used to gloat when these deals came up and all of these other people said "we don't have any Kmarts here anymore" because I had my choice of FOUR of them to go to. Now the last one is set to close within a week.

Things have happened fast in the past 8 months...

sdskees said:   I used to gloat when these deals came up and all of these other people said "we don't have any Kmarts here anymore" because I had my choice of FOUR of them to go to. Now the last one is set to close within a week.

Things have happened fast in the past 8 months...

well when you can't stop giving away things for free, you're going to close up shop. I'm all for deals, but anyone that has seen the SYWR deals in the past, know they had to close sooner than later.

Anyone have a link to the actual chocolates on Kmart.com?

Here is a related thread that may be of interest to some:

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1560757

Incredibledealmaker said:   Anyone have a link to the actual chocolates on Kmart.com? 
  http://www.kmart.com/russell-stover-assorted-creams-chocolate-box-12oz/p-033W008810186001P

Do these points work on Paper products like TP or Paper towels or are they restricted like some of the points that are given out?

Points can be used on anything that is sold by Kmart or Sears.

MrVietnam said:   Looks like Kmart 's candy Buy 3 Get 1 Free promo is applying to this deal, so you actually get one of the five boxes FREE, and still earn over $4 back on all five boxes. Pay $16, get over $20 back. Huge moneymaker!!

I found these at my store in regular white packaging and the deal still worked.

Thanks for the information.  I found 9 boxes of the white packaging type and you're right, they rang up $4 each with B3G1 free and got $20.16 in points back.  Hot Deal.(No base points on the free box though.)

The only challenge is that when you spend the $20 in points, you probably won't get $20 in value. I feel bad for Kmart and I particularly like Kmart 's T-shirts so that's always good as a default, but in the past when they've had 100%-back promos, I've tried to identify _anything_ that's actually worth the full price.

For example, there's a particular style of cheap plastic clothes hangers that I need, and they were 8/$2 at Kmart. Sounds great, but I usually pay 6/$1 at Dollar Tree, and occasionally DT will have 8/$1 (usually leftovers of last year's colour, but sometimes black or white). I think Kmart 's house brand table napkins were $1.99 when the same thing was $1 at DT. I assume the quality is the same, both the better 3-ply and the inferior 2-ply.

None of this is to dump on KM, but unless you find something on sale (e.g. Coke or Pepsi for 3/$10), I can't say I got a pile of chocolates and some other stuff all half-price, because it's possible the whole pile would have been less than $20 elsewhere. It's not that it isn't worth doing, it's not just the "half price" that "100% back in Rewards" might imply, except in some rare situations.

That said, I'll probably buy the chocolate if they have it in stock when I go later in the week.

=aw

The 8/$2 go on sale at 8/$1 all the time. Such are the ways of selling in the good old USA.
JCP tried to go the way of the rest of the world, and fell flat on it's face.

DT is not encumbered with such tactics, so their pricing methodology is different. In the end, you are overpaying at 6/$1, but the convenience is: walk in any time, and get that price. No waiting for a sale.

So any of the RS white boxes @$4 with a bow in an upper corner will work? Great, I need this chocolate to make me fatter! NOT! I also need the dopamine rush I get from a supposedly good deal like ottowa mentions above.

At my K-Mart SYW points can be used to buy Little Ceaser's pizza.

Stubtify said:   At my K-Mart SYW points can be used to buy Little Ceaser's pizza.

Wow, that is a great tip, thanks!

There is a possibility that Sears and Kmart might go bankrupt in the near future. Use your SYW points as soon as possible.

I would have gotten 10 more boxes with rolling points if not for poorly trained cashiers who can't ring up a cash plus points purchase.

The cashiers have no idea how SYW works at all. And from what I can tell, if a purchase qualifies for two offers, the system automatically applies the one expiring first, not necessarily the most restrictive or the most generous. Which would be fine if you could choose which you apply to each transaction.

For example, if you buy a pair of shoes for $25 and a couple of shirts for $25, and you have two offers, let's say "$10 off $20 anything" and "$10 off $20 shoes". You'd think you want to put the shoes through first, right? (Because they qualify for the more restrictive offer).

No! There's a reasonable chance the shoes will go through and trigger the $10/$20 anything, leaving nothing for the shirts. You need to put the shirts through first, which burns the $10/$20 anything and leaves the $10/$20 shoes. It's also possible doing the shoes first would trigger the shoes-only offer, but I think it's based on earliest expiry and no one will be able to tell you.

The above actually happened to us last year and we spent 20min at customer service getting it fixed (in the end they got store manager to come and he just gave us $10 in points). Yesterday I had $5/$5 shoes and $7/$25 shoes. We had a pair of $30 shoes we were considering. Only solution I could see was to grab a pair of $7 shoes as well, buy them first (to burn the $5/$5 offer), then buy the $30 shoes on the $7/$25 offer. Then return the $7 shoes on the way out.

It's a terrible system in which neither cashier nor customer has any control.

=aw

Just picked up 5 boxes of Russell Stover Milk Chocolate.  $3.99 each with $4 each back in points.  Perfect for Easter!  Kmart in Roanoke, Virginia.  Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017