• filter:
This deal has expired.

AT&T GoPhone - Samsung Galaxy Express 3 4.5" Screen 1GB RAM 4G LTE with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone $39.99-@Bestbuy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy has the AT&T GoPhone - Samsung Galaxy Express 3 4.5" Screen 1GB RAM 4G LTE with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone 
on sale for $39.99. Shipping is free.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-gophone-samsung-galaxy-express-... 

Moderator Comment: Edited to include relevant information. — Mar. 22, 2017 @ 4:47am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OP should list the screen size(4.5") and RAM(1 GB). Very helpful info.
BTW. You should be able to unlock the phone from ATT online thru their non-customer unlocking service for free. Don't use it while you are requesting the unlock code. It now takes 3-4 weeks to get the code.

rated:
was 29.99 at Target a couple weeks ago, but was hard to find

rated:
psxzombie said:   was 29.99 at Target a couple weeks ago, but was hard to find
That deal was $19.99 (last month).

rated:
TheDiggler said:   

ok, I was so distraught about not getting one, that it's a bad memory!

rated:
wildbottom said:   OP should list the screen size(4.5") and RAM(1 GB). Very helpful info.
BTW. You should be able to unlock the phone from ATT online thru their non-customer unlocking service for free. Don't use it while you are requesting the unlock code. It now takes 3-4 weeks to get the code.

for unlocking a gophone free  via ATT.

Prepaid / GoPhone accounts

• Your device must have been active for at least 6 months of paid service.

Non-AT&T mobility customers

• If you've never had an AT&T Wireless account, be sure your request meets all the device requirements shown above.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/request/#/unlockstep1

rated:
I just unlocked this phone last week (from the Target $20 deal), took exactly one week from date of request to get the approval email with code. I never took it out of the box and just waited for it.

rated:
I bought one at Target when they were $20. The Galaxy Express 3's main downfall is the 8 gb of memory. With the software/bloatware that is installed and what limited amount of deactivating you can do to try to save space, there still isn't much room left to add more applications. For $20 as a spare phone, it's a good price, but at $39.99 I wouldn't bother.

rated:
I had the strangest time with a ZTE Maven. First it wasn't in database. I couldn't use it with a Freedomp0p gsm sim. After I used it as a Tracfone it's in database and works with FP. Unlock request fails, probably from uzing it. Unlock not important anyway . I do know with all the bloatware 8gb is insufficent for goPhone with Android 5.1; this one has Marshmallow and should be golden.

rated:
TheDiggler said:   

Awesome! To the time machines!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017