• filter:
This deal has expired.

Dell Refurbished Computers - 45% Off Laptops or Precision Workstations + Free Shipping at dellrefurbished.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Dell Refurbished Computers - 45% Off Laptops or Precision Workstations + Free Shipping

https://www.dellrefurbished.com/ 

Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 45% Off Laptops or Precision Workstations and Free Shipping with FatWallet's Exclusive Coupon Code "FATWALLET45". Pricing has been lowered by about 15% sitewide, so stack this coupon for some great discounts.

Deal Notes: *E6430 and clearance are excluded from this offer. E6430 are excluded because they are part of their own sale with those models starting at $199.

The pricing differences may be somewhat confusing between models so I recommend sorting by your desired specs on the left side of the page then compare the models you find to the full list. This way you can sometimes find models with minimal and acceptable differences for you that may cost less. This can be especially true for those who have the skills to install their own hard drives and RAM.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — May. 30, 2017 @ 4:47am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
code is not valid

rated:
code didn't work for me either, (tried it on a refurbished Optiplex)
Just worked on a Dell Precision T5600, not buying it though.

rated:
It worked for me.

rated:
Shopping Cart

• Products reserved for: 12:22 minutes
  •  

•  

• Coupon code "FATWALLET45" is not valid.

Product   Price Qty Subtotal  
  Dell OptiPlex 790 $209.00 1 $209.00

rated:
nope...not working for me neither

rated:
Tried it. Code only works on expensive (over $500?) machines.

rated:
JUST ORDERED Dell Latitude E6230 and the code works. total price $240.

But code didn't work for several other laptop that was not on the excluded list.

rated:
E6430 and clearance items are excluded from this coupon.  If anyone is getting the error on a non clearance or E6430 item, please post the link to that system here so we can look into it.

rated:

MsMorrisine;19826944 said:Shopping Cart

• Products reserved for: 12:22 minutes
  •  

•  

• Coupon code "FATWALLET45" is not valid.

Product   Price Qty Subtotal  
  Dell OptiPlex 790  $209.00 1 $209.00

This coupon is only valid for laptops and precision workstations. We are hoping to have an exclusive coupon for desktops in the near future.

rated:
Code is working but  does not work on every system. I got it to work on many of the 15.6 Latitude laptops. Any without the sale price under the regular price (14 inch E6430 series as mentioned are already on sale and will not work)

rated:
How's the battery life on refurbished laptops?

rated:

1 (2.42kB)
Disclaimer
fyldededoo said:   nope...not working for me neither
 Same for me.

rated:
It worksfor me. My computer is Dell T5600. Thanks OP!

rated:
Not bad !

rated:
Combine with the Amex $75 back on $300 Dell purchase and you have some ok deals

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017