The FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System (V3240) $49.99 A/C + FS @ FoodSaver

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FoodSaver has their Vacuum Sealing System (V3240) on sale for 69.99 - $20 Off using coupon code "[COUPON=95845]SAVE20[/COUPON]" = $49.99 with free shipping. Includes: 

• 1 x 11" x 10’ FoodSaver Vacuum-Seal Roll
  • 3 x Quart Size FoodSaver Vacuum-Seal Bags
  • 2 x Gallon Size FoodSaver Vacuum-Seal Bags
  • 5 Year Limited Warranty

Compare at Amazon for $84.99 with 4.1/5 stars based on 2,024 customer reviews. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, wish I saved on buying before hitting this low. Great for food savers & sous vide enthusiasts.

I got the same one last time around and it worked very well. Now we get our chicken/pork/steaks from price club and vacuum seal into different serving size. Same with bulks nuts and gummy bears too. Also, you might want to pickup some bags from Amazon as they are around under $15 for 2pk of 8"x50'.

Great Deal.

how does this compare to a v3230? The only noticeable difference I see is color between the two models.

I originally have decided to buy this in Amazon, now find this coupon. Thanks OP!

I have recently gotten this FoodSaver and have not had a chance to use it much yet, but I like it better than the old one I have had for a while.

his food saver seems to be a great price considering I haven't seen this for under $70 in a while.

This machine does such a great job and it is the easiest ever.Thanks a lot.

Any links to bags and accessories with from someone with practical experience?

thanks

Ordered to replace my old one that doesn't work well any more

The v3230 I see on their site is a remanufactured product.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017