Schwinn Interval Jogging Stroller - $99.88 + FS @ Walmart

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

stroller
Disclaimer
WalMart has the Schwinn Interval Jogging Stroller in Greenery on sale for $99.88 with free shipping. It received 4.6/5 stars based on 34 customer reviews.  

• Designed for a child up to 50 lbs
  • Maximum height limit: 38"
  • Premium seat cushioning
  • Safety harness with padded strap covers
  • Extra-large retractable canopy rated UPF 50+
  • Extra-large storage basket
  • Convenient parent tray with cup holders
  • Air-filled bicycle tires
  • Lockable swivel wheel

Compare at Amazon (different color) for $199.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The handle bar position is adjustable so both my husband and I can use it comfortably. We trade off frequently while walking, so no one has to push it the whole way.

Even if you don't jog, a stroller like this with pneumatic tires is a must for travel over grass. Great price.

Nice deals. Thanks

mollaberirbow said:   The handle bar position is adjustable so both my husband and I can use it comfortably. We trade off frequently while walking, so no one has to push it the whole way.

I want one that can adjust all the way down so a little kid can push it too.  Those guys have loads of energy.  LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017