This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:

HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax $49.99 @ OD/OM w/In-Store PU

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot has the HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax on sale for $49.99 with free in-store pickup. 

• Prints up to 9.5 Pages Per Minute
  • 35-Sheet Auto Document Feeder
  • 600 x 300 dpi Printing
  • 2.2-in. Touch Display Screen

4.3/5 stars based on 1,179 customer reviews at Amazon (#1 Best Seller) - $69.99 shipped. 

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This counts for free delivery for me and I am not an OD member. (YMMV?)

Thanks OP

rated:
so far so good.

rated:
traderneal said:   This counts for free delivery for me and I am not an OD member. (YMMV?)

Thanks OP

Yes, shipping is free but when I posted it was showing that it was sold out for shipping and only available for in-store pickup. Glad you were able to get it shipped though!

rated:
At $69.99 today...

rated:
Amazon has the same price $69.95....got mine yesterday

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017