• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

email
Disclaimer

The Way of Kings Free Ebook
Disclaimer
Download The Way of Kings, the first volume of The Stormlight Archive, for free starting March 23rd.

I bought this on Kindle a couple years ago, and it's a fantastic series if you're into fantasy at all. 

On a side note, Virgil27 snagged me a signed hardcover copy of this.  Brandon Sanderson quickly became one of my favorite authors after he finished up the Wheel of Time series when Robert Jordan died.  I've since read just about everything of his, and I've enjoyed them all, but this series is his best I think.  The 3rd book, Oathbreaker will be released in November.

Linky 

I received the download link via email almost immediately.

-- IMPORTANT --

This free ebook download is only available for 48 hours.You must download the file between 12:00 AM ET, March 23rd and 11:59 PM ET, March 24th, 2017.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for this. I just finished the mistborn series (the first 3) now I will try this out

OMG. I love this series. Can't wait for book 3 this November!

116sloppyjoe116 said:   OMG. I love this series. Can't wait for book 3 this November!

Right?  Even as prolific of a writer as Sanderson is, the wait seems way too long

This Stormlight Archive series has been great so far. After reading The Way of Kings, you're going to want to read the next book, Words of Radiance. Brandon Sanderson is a great author and prolific writer. My youngest daughter - a tween - loved the Alcatraz series. Just check out the reviews of his books on goodreads.com ... The Way of Kings has almost 5 stars with over 150k ratings.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017