Select Sample Boxes + Credit (Prime Members) From $4.99 at amazon.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Select Sample Boxes + Credit (Prime Members)
From $4.99
https://www.amazon.com/sample-boxes-prime-members-Health-Household/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A3760901%2Ck%3Asample%20boxes%20for%20prime%20members%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER 

Amazon is offering Select Sample Boxes + Credit for future purchase listed below exclusively for Prime Members with free shipping!

Note: Credits may be redeemed for a future purchase within the same category that is shipped & sold by Amazon. Expected to ship within 3-5 days.

Select Sample Boxes include:

Additional info:

• Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
  • If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
  • A week after your product ships, you will receive an email with instructions on how to use your promotional credit.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

don't forget to click: "see what you can buy with your sample credit" (the link is just under the "add to cart"/"add to your dash"/"add to your list" buttons).

the credit appears to be for the full amount of the price of the sample box, but it's limited to future purchases of the items listed on that page, and the credit expires within 3 months.

Nice find op, I like these sample boxes!

I love beauty boxes! I'm an avid subscriber of beauty boxes and this is another one that I'm going to get!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017