• filter:
This deal has expired.

10-ft. Offset Hanging Patio Umbrella (Tan or Beige, HU1083) - $36 AC + FS @ ebay

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Discount Massage Wholesaler via eBay has the 10-ft. Offset Hanging Patio Umbrella (Tan or Beige, HU1083) for $44.99 - 20% off using coupon code "C20SPRING" (Exp. 3/27; requires Paypal) = $36.00 with free shipping

• High Quality
  • Hanging Umbrella w/ Crank
  • Umbrella - 10-ft. (D)
  • 180g Water-Proof Polyester Umbrella Cover Material
  • Attractive Design
  • Adjustable Opening Angle
  • Aluminum Pole - Anodized Finism, 2-in. (D), 7-ft. (H) 
  • Steel Bottom Frame (Anodized Finish)
  • Powder Coated Steel Ribs (Anodized Finish)
  • Crank Operation
  • 180g Water-Proof Polyester Umbrella Cover Material
  • Air Vent

This item is currently selling on Amazon for $83.90 with free shipping. Received 3.4/5 stars based on 363 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The return policy is 30 days money back, buyer pays return shipping!

rated:
What I don't get is how they can even ship this for $36. It's a large, heavy item. 
It sounds like they should be LOSING money on this.

Decent offset umbrellas cost $300+. However, similar ones to this one  are selling on Amazon for $50, and have terrible reviews. (color fading to purple within 2 weeks, brackets breaking almost immediately etc).
It looks like there are huge quality differences out there.

rated:
It looks like base is included, right??

rated:
eeibert said:   It looks like base is included, right??
  There's two pieces of steel included. I guess you could call that a base, but only if you don't sneeze under the umbrella and make it fall over.

You need maybe 100 lbs of weight on the base. I doubt that's covered in the free shipping.

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   
eeibert said:   It looks like base is included, right??
  There's two pieces of steel included. I guess you could call that a base, but only if you don't sneeze under the umbrella and make it fall over.

You need maybe 100 lbs of weight on the base. I doubt that's covered in the free shipping.

It does state you need to weigh it down.

Base needs to be secured with patio blocks or sandbags(NOT INCLUDED)

Caution:

Please Fold And Fasten The Umbrella Or Take It Down In Blustery And Thunderstorm Day To Protect The Umbrella
Keep The Umbrella Away From Fireworks
Children Should Be Under The Guidance Of Adults When Using The Umbrella
Make Sure Lay Sandbags, Blocks, Concrete Or Pavers Onto The Base To Add More Strength To The Umbrella Base

rated:
 It is also available for $49 on Amazon. For description and reviews :  LINK

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017