Craftsman 21" Bow Saw - $4.99 + P/U @ Sears

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Craftsman 21" Bow Saw
Disclaimer
Sears has the Craftsman 21" Bow Saw on sale for $4.99 with free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders over $49. Don't forget to log in to your free Shop Your Way Rewards account to earn points with your purchase. 

Rated 4/5 stars based on 38 customer reviews. 89% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend. This price is about $1 less than great deals we've seen for this item in the past. 

• High-Quality Blade
  • Comfortable, textured grip
  • Handle design provides user-friendly comfort

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Thanks.

Seems good deal. Wish It was alive when I purchases similar product at much higher price.

In 4-2, thanks!

standard China junk

I ever bought this Bowsaw. This tool is great for my yard work. I used it to cut the dead branch.Some times I also use to cut wood. I am very satisfied with it. SoI decide to buy another one.Thanks OP!

Got this last time. Good saw for home use. I used it on my Christmas tree and larger outdoor limbs.

ordered one, thanks OP!

Thanks, nice price, in for one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017