Cuisinart EM-100 15-Bar Stainless Steel Espresso Maker (Factory Refurbished) $75 @Buydig

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
buydig has Cuisinart EM-100 15-Bar Stainless Steel Espresso Maker (Factory Refurbished)  on sale for $75.
Take $34 Off with Coupon Code: XPRESSO80.
Shipping is free.
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/CUIEM100FR 

Member Summary

Cuisinart EM-100 15-Bar Stainless Steel Espresso Maker
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Came to $69.99 shipped for me!

This is seriously one of the lowest prices I've seen on an espresso maker!

Not all espresso makers are created equal. And I suspect an espresso snob will thumb a nose at this product (maybe rightfully). If you are not discriminating this mainstream machine should be great for you. Looks like it takes up a lot of counterspace for what it is though.

Bagofchips said:   Not all espresso makers are created equal. And I suspect an espresso snob will thumb a nose at this product (maybe rightfully). If you are not discriminating this mainstream machine should be great for you. Looks like it takes up a lot of counterspace for what it is though.

I have had this in the past and its a great little machine for what it is.  

Bagofchips said:   Not all espresso makers are created equal. And I suspect an espresso snob will thumb a nose at this product (maybe rightfully). If you are not discriminating this mainstream machine should be great for you. Looks like it takes up a lot of counterspace for what it is though.
Oh hey, that's me!
I'm not buying one, but it's definitely a step up from the average machine in that price range.
If you want an espresso machine for under $100, this is a far better option than most. 

In for 1 , Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017