• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech - Harmony Smart Control - Black $69.99 at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price at Amazon

Thanks!

Bought these from Amazon last time it was $69 - great deal for this. 

I have the 650 remote, its great, trying to decide if I can give that up to give this a try, if it would be worth it

saintpauljeff said:   I have the 650 remote, its great, trying to decide if I can give that up to give this a try, if it would be worth it

I have a 650 also and recently bought this. I'd say it's worth it if you want to control your stuff via Alexa (I don't have it so I can't comment on how well it actually works), or if you find that you have difficulty getting your various components to turn on/off consistently or in the correct order. I do keep the 650 close by for when I need to drill down into the controls for a specific device (usually my receiver) without having to go into the app.

Dang missed the deal.. I wanted that remote!

singhalnj said:   Dang missed the deal.. I wanted that remote!
  Still looks live to me!

Still live on Amazzon

Still live on BestBuy. All being the same, I would order from BestBuy anyway.

If you're having trouble adding it to your cart on the BestBuy page, add it with the Geek Squad programming lower on the page and then simply remove the Geek Squad item from your cart and select your shipping method.

At Amazon. .. usually ships within 1-2 months! Purchased at Best Buy for store pickup. Thank you OP. 

Missed this last time...In41 ready in an hour at BB. Thanks OP!

Still live on Amazon.great deal , I would order one.

Just received mine from Amazon (even with 2 day shipping). Great deal. Thanks OP!

I have the home version of this and definitely like it. Would buy again if I needed another one.

ragingwookiee said:   Logitech - Harmony Smart Control - Black
$69.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-smart-control-black/8574049.p?skuId=8574049 

Matches this previous Front Page Deal

i think this deal is dead since saturday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017