• filter:
This deal has expired.

Back Again! Exclusive! $32 Off First Order @ Blue Apron + Free Shipping (exp 3/28)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Back again, exclusively for Fatwallet members, Blue Apron is offering $32 off your first order plus free shipping! You'll get six meals for $27.94!

Blue Apron is a food delivery service that ships fresh, sustainable, delicious ingredients in a cold-packed box right to your door. They include simple recipe cards and pre-portioned ingredients to help you create incredible meals from scratch. Even inexperienced chefs will find themselves making awesome food with the Blue Apron system. All you need to provide is salt, pepper, olive oil, and the kitchen. They take care of the rest. 

If you have dietary requirements, like a gluten-free or vegetarian diet, you're in luck -- they have options for those as well. Their seasonal produce is farm-fresh, their meat has no added hormones, and they have a freshness guarantee as well as a cancel-anytime policy. 

Sample meals from Blue Apron boxes:

• Chicken Ramen w/ Greens, Soft-boiled Eggs, & Miso Broth
  • Top Chef Spice-Rubbed Pork
  • Chicken Meatballs & Fregola Sarda
  • Katsu-Style Catfish
  • Green Garlic Pesto Pasta
  • Fontina & Beet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Crispy Chickpea & Freekeh Salad

Member Summary

Blue Apron (563.95kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is it really an exclusive deal for Fatwallet members when everyone (who is a new customer) gets the same $32 off?

If you go to the site independently of clicking the link above, you get the same $32 off deal in the banner near the top of the page.

Is there some specific code for Fatwallet customers, particularly those who are not new/potential returnees to Blue Apron?  I don't see it in the posting above.

rated:
CMart said:   Is it really an exclusive deal for Fatwallet members when everyone (who is a new customer) gets the same $32 off?

If you go to the site independently of clicking the link above, you get the same $32 off deal in the banner near the top of the page.

Is there some specific code for Fatwallet customers, particularly those who are not new/potential returnees to Blue Apron?  I don't see it in the posting above.

I believe that usually their best new customer offer is $30 off, if you clear your cache and cookies (or go in a new incognito window) you'll see what I'm talking about. No coupon code is required to get in on the deal. 

Unfortunately at this time there isn't a great deal for returning Blue Apron customers. I'll pass your feedback along to the appropriate team. Thanks!

rated:
I tried Blue Apron awhile back and absolutely loved it! It's definitely worth a try for only ~$28. All the food is extremely fresh (better quality than your usual grocery store) and they give you step by step instructions on how to prepare the Dish. It's great to learn some cooking skills as well, the instructions are so simple that even the most inexperienced cook (me) can perfect it!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017