• filter:
This deal has expired.

Free $10 off $10 at CVS YMMV

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
CVS is offering $10 off $10 for trying Curbside for the 1st time.  only available in major cities  

Go to CVS and choose your CVS

Add $10+ worth of items (If you have an account, use a new email)

During checkout, choose Curbside pickup and use code CVSCURBEM10 to get $10 off

When order is ready for pick up, drive to CVS to pick up your order

Member Summary

cvs $10 off $10 curbside (4.51kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
can you somehow combine manu. coupons?

rated:
Woo hoo! Free Chocolate! Thanks OP.

rated:
wife used today me will do sat. was easy but it looks they have just some but not all things you can get.

rated:
We've had several threads on how this coupon (which they've offered in various iterations for about a year) works in practice -- a lot of people (including myself) have had trouble with the ordering process and with the pickup process.

If you are new to this coupon and CVS curbside service, and you want to give it a try, you might take a look at those past threads to learn about the stumbling blocks that other people have encountered, to be better informed in case you run into a problem.

rated:
hey oppi any links to the threads that show the problems and solutions ?  thanks 

rated:
henryj1 said:   hey oppi any links to the threads that show the problems and solutions ?  thanks 
  google is the easiest way to find them.  Its better than FW search.

rated:
Closest is 100 miles away

rated:
henryj1 said:   hey oppi any links to the threads that show the problems and solutions ?  thanks 

henryj1,

Here is one that I commented on:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1543846

I think I saw some others too,
but I didn't read them or comment on them, so they aren't in my FW history.

rated:
worked for me. thanks.

rated:
Said code was expired today.

rated:
ubermoonknight said:   Said code was expired today.
  The OP left out a little information as the email came out on 3/22 with the following header :  $10 Off $10 Order - 3 Days Only!

and the small print was:
**Available on first curbside pickup order. Expires 3/24/17 at 11:59 PM ET.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017