Buy 2 Movie Tickets, Get One Ticket Free AC @ Fandango.com With Visa Checkout

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ETA: given all tickets of the same price, it's up to 50% off if you buy two tickets (33% off 3 tickets, 25% off 4 tickets, etc.).

Score a free movie ticket with Fan dango using Visa Checkout

When you order 2 or more movie tickets on Fan dango using Visa Checkout, you'll get one in your order (and one convenience fee) free. Use promo code DEALSTHATCLICK5 before selecting Visa Checkout (ETA: DEALSTHATCLICK4 expired, thanks bri719). 

Offer and promo code valid thru 4/1/17 11:59 PM PT or while supplies last. Second-highest priced ticket and one convenience fee free (up to $25). Limit 1 per person.

http://tickets.fandango.com/promo/visacheckout 

===============================

Order two or more movie tickets in a single transaction on Fan dango. com or via the Fan dango app, enter Fan dango Promotional Code DEALSTHATCLICK4 at checkout before selecting the Visa Checkout option, and then complete your purchase using Visa Checkout, and the second-highest priced ticket purchased and one convenience fee will be deducted from your order (up to $25 total value). Fan dango Promotional Code DEALSTHATCLICK4 is good on fan dango.com or via the Fan dango app when your movie tickets are purchased with Visa Checkout between March 25, 2017 and April 1, 2017. Fan dango Promotional Code is good to see any movie at Fan dango partner theaters in the U.S. Limit one Fan dango Promotional Code redemption per person. Subject to availability and supplies are limited. Visa Inc. ("Visa") and Fan dango Loyalty Solutions, LLC reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice. Offer is non-refundable and tickets may not be resold. All sales final. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Void where prohibited. Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The redemption of Fan dango Promotional Code is subject to Fan dango's Terms and Policies at fan dango. com/terms-and-policies. ©2017 Visa Inc. All Rights Reserved.  

Member Summary

BOGO Free
Thanks anticlawson
Disclaimer

Fandango
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Good catch! I tried DEALSTHATCLICK4 and got the same error message you reported in your previous post. When I tried DEAL... (more)

fivetalents (Mar. 31, 2017 @ 12:15p) |

If anyone needed more confirmation the promo code has changed (banner from Fandango. com shows DEALSTHATCLICK5 ends on 4... (more)

bri719 (Mar. 31, 2017 @ 2:37p) |

Bump... deal ends in a couple of hours.

fivetalents (Apr. 01, 2017 @ 8:53p) |

This is a BOGO Free Offer, you don't have to buy 3 tickets!! 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

stupid, BOGO

Getting a "data processing error" when trying to purchase. Anyone else getting that error?

This is actually like previous offers where the wording is funny but it's buy one ticket, get one ticket free. You only have to buy 2 tickets. I'll add a picture of my checkout process to the wiki above, I know this was super confusing the last time it was posted.

Just used the code and it worked great. Bought three sets of two in different transactions

douggw said:   Just used the code and it worked great. Bought three sets of two in different transactions
 The limit is 1 per person. How'd you manage 3 transactions? Did you use different accounts?

for the third wheel? lol

mrstezy said:   for the third wheel? lol
  No, given all tickets are the same price, it's up to 50% off if you buy two tickets (33% off 3 tickets, 25% off 4 tickets, etc.).

fivetalents said:   
douggw said:   Just used the code and it worked great. Bought three sets of two in different transactions
 The limit is 1 per person. How'd you manage 3 transactions? Did you use different accounts?

Three different email accounts..three different people..but used same Visa card

douggw said:   
fivetalents said:   

I think you're B Essing. Each card can only work 1 time no matter how many email accounts you have. 

linrick said:   
douggw said:   
fivetalents said:   

I think you're B Essing. Each card can only work 1 time no matter how many email accounts you have. 

Ok if you say so.  6 of us just got back from the theater.  Was a great movie! B&tB

buy two & get one free offer!

What is this "convenience fee" they are charging us? How much?

michellefoxgirl said:   What is this "convenience fee" they are charging us? How much?
Convenience charge for each ticket and cost

Why is a convenience charge added to the price of each ticket and how much is it?

As a free service to all of our users, Fan dango provides showtimes, movie listings, and theater information for most theaters in the United States. We provide this service free of charge so that our customers always have access to the information they need to plan a trip to the movies.

However, Fan dango is an independent company and does not receive any portion of the theater ticket revenue. The per ticket convenience charge is collected by Fan dango so that we may continue providing our customers with a convenient ticketing service. Convenience charges currently range from $1.00 to $1.35 per ticket depending on your geographic location. IMAX screenings and some special events have a $2.00 convenience charge. The exact per ticket convenience charge is listed on the Order Review page (the page just before you complete your purchase).

https://fandango.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/82

I keep getting "Data Processing Error. Please try again later." Anyone else?

vanheve2 said:   I keep getting "Data Processing Error. Please try again later." Anyone else?
mikemantis reported having the same problem yesterday morning but it seemed to be an isolated problem since no one else reported the same problem. It may just be that their servers are getting slammed and you literally need to try again later. Otherwise, you could try clearing your cookies, restarting your browser, or trying a different browser. If you find a solution, please let us know in case this pops up again.

fivetalents said:   
vanheve2 said:   I keep getting "Data Processing Error. Please try again later." Anyone else?
mikemantis reported having the same problem yesterday morning but it seemed to be an isolated problem since no one else reported the same problem. It may just be that their servers are getting slammed and you literally need to try again later. Otherwise, you could try clearing your cookies, restarting your browser, or trying a different browser. If you find a solution, please let us know in case this pops up again.

It worked now, so it must have just been a timing thing. 

Can you buy tickets when the movie hadn't come out in the theatres yet? Or the tickets are for just the current movies playing at that theatre right now?

michellefoxgirl said:   Can you buy tickets when the movie hadn't come out in the theatres yet? Or the tickets are for just the current movies playing at that theatre right now?
 You should be able to use the code on any upcoming movie that Fan dango offers pre-sales/advanced online ticketing for. For example, I just tested this for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and the code worked (earliest showtimes were Thursdsy May 4th... which is 1 day before its release). Caveats are that pre-sales are only offered by Fan dango partner theaters, which may limit show times and convenient locations. 

yayy! bought 2 sets for 2 movies.

Got two to see Get Out! Plus my free AMC membership waived the convenience fee. All in all it was like $10.50. Thank you OP!! Time to smuggle in some snacks

roocky said:   yayy! bought 2 sets for 2 movies.

two accounts, or does it let you do it more than once?

st4rdust said:   Got two to see Get Out! Plus my free AMC membership waived the convenience fee. All in all it was like $10.50. Thank you OP!! Time to smuggle in some snacks
 Sweet. How'd you get a free AMC membership?

MeIsCheap said:   
roocky said:   yayy! bought 2 sets for 2 movies.

two accounts, or does it let you do it more than once?

This offer is valid for one use per account. However, as douggw mentioned above, you can use multiple accounts/emails/people.

fivetalents said:   
st4rdust said:   Got two to see Get Out! Plus my free AMC membership waived the convenience fee. All in all it was like $10.50. Thank you OP!! Time to smuggle in some snacks

I just signed up for the Stubs rewards thing -- I think there is a premium option but I don't go to the movies enough to justify it. https://www.amctheatres.com/amcstubs

Now that I look at it, I don't think it was supposed to waive the convenience fee :O But it worked! 

st4rdust said:   
fivetalents said:   

I just signed up for the Stubs rewards thing -- I think there is a premium option but I don't go to the movies enough to justify it. https://www.amctheatres.com/amcstubs

Now that I look at it, I don't think it was supposed to waive the convenience fee :O But it worked! 

Thanks, I never really looked in to this before. FYI: according to the table near the bottom of your link, both the basic/insider and premier levels offer "Waived Online Ticketing Fees." It's limited for the free basic level ("For 4 tickets or more"), but waived every time for the $15/year premiere membership.  

douggw said:   
fivetalents said:   

Can anyone else can they were able to make it work on a 2nd account using the same Visa card?

Expires tomorrow, 4/1, I correctly selected Visa Checkout after entering the promo code. Why is it not working? Hmmm.

"Sorry, the code entered is either invalid or the promotion has ended."

I was waiting to online chat them (16 minute queue), and randomly decided to try one last thing.

DEALSTHATCLICK5 worked!

previous one must have run out...

bri719 said:   I was waiting to online chat them (16 minute queue), and randomly decided to try one last thing.

DEALSTHATCLICK5 worked!

previous one must have run out...

Good catch! I tried DEALSTHATCLICK4 and got the same error message you reported in your previous post. When I tried DEALSTHATCLICK5, it worked as you said (took off the price of one ticket and 1/2 of the convenience fee). I've updated the OP. Thanks.

If anyone needed more confirmation the promo code has changed (banner from Fandango. com shows DEALSTHATCLICK5 ends on 4/1)

Bump... deal ends in a couple of hours.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017