Walmart Radio Flyer All-Terrain Stroll 'N Trike Ride-On on Sale for $99.00; Save $20.97 + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Radio Flyer All-Terrain Stroll N Trike Ride-On, Red - Walmart.com
Disclaimer
WalMart has Radio Flyer All-Terrain Stroll 'N Trike Ride-On on sale for $99.00.  Was $119.97 for a $20.97 reduction.  Model # 816.  Free 2 day shipping.  Sold and shipped by WalMart.  Age range: 9 months to 5 years.

The All-Terrain Stroll 'N Trike is the ultimate grow-with-me trike. There are four ways to ride to accommodate ages nine months to five years. It easily converts from an infant trike to a push trike, learn-to-ride trike and a classic trike. This trike features all-terrain rubber air tires for a smooth ride. It also offers safety features for the youngest riders, including removable wrap-around tray with cup holder, pedals that become footrests and a three-point harness with headrest. Adjust the seat and remove the height-adjustable push-handle and canopy and your child is ready to ride on their own.
Radio Flyer All-Terrain Stroll 'N Trike Ride-On, Red:

• Age Range: 9 months to 5 years
  • Rugged air tires
  • Grows with your child. 4 ways to ride: infant trike, push trike, learn-to-ride trike and classic trike
  • Secure 3 point harness and high back seat
  • Removable safety tray with cup holder
  • Adjustable seat grows with your child
  • adjustable parent push handle
  • Removable canopy for UV protection
  • Covered storage bin for added fun

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Radio-Flyer-All-Terrain-Stroll-N-Trik...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How is that a deal, it was on sale 3 weeks ago for $70 at WalMart? I was going to hit trigger at that time but got distracted by my other priorities.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017