DeWalt 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit $99.99 + 50% Back in SYW Rewards at sears.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

DeWalt 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit
$99.99 + 50% Back in SYW Rewards
http://www.sears.com/dewalt-dcd771c2-20v-max-cordless-lithium-ion-1-2/p-00927452000P

Update Your Power Tool Collection with the DeWalt 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit Wheth

Member Summary

drill kit
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweeter for me....

Congrats! You earned $75.54 in points* today
Thanks for being a valued Shop Your Way member! You can redeem the $75.54 (75,543) in points you earned today to save on your next order view points details

990 base points ..................................................................................$0.99
8910 bonus points ..................................................................................$8.91

this is what I'm getting?

bc2011 said:   990 base points ..................................................................................$0.99
8910 bonus points ..................................................................................$8.91

this is what I'm getting?

Same here

It's probably sold out from Sears.  The OP's link now takes you to the product sold by CPO Outlets which does not have the 50% back in SYWR points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017