• filter:
This deal has expired.

Craftsman C3 Lithium-Ion 1/2" Impact Wrench and Angle Grinder Kit - $149.99 + $110.99 in SYW Rewards at sears.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
​Craftsman C3 Lithium-Ion 1/2" Impact Wrench and Angle Grinder Kit  - $149.99 + $110.99 in SYW Rewards at Sears.com

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Mar. 26, 2017 @ 7:41am
Member Summary

angle grinder kit (62.40kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Try 145.49 SYW rewards.

If you have a need, check it out yourself to see what you get for rewards.

In this case, the full amount posted immediately, before pickup.

(Typically, I have to argue with them.)

rated:
WTF, I just did this on Friday and got $88 in points, now it's even more?

rated:
Its only offering me $95, if that makes you feel less screwed.

rated:
ihateu3 said:   WTF, I just did this on Friday and got $88 in points, now it's even more?

buy it again. return one

rated:
Out of Stock, not available for store pick up. And the rewards are down to $75 today, if you could order it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017