CyberPower Uninterruptible Power Supply (LX1325G) - $87.95 FS @ B&H

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CyberPower LX1325G Uninterruptible Power Supply LX1325G B H
Disclaimer
B&H has the CyberPower Uninterruptible Power Supply (LX1325G) on sale for $87.95 with free shipping

• 1325VA / 810W Simulated Sine Wave UPS
  • Line-Interactive Topology
  • AVR and GreenPower UPS
  • Integrated Multi-Function LCD Display
  • Tower Form Factor
  • RJ11/RJ45 and Coax RG6 Protection
  • 8 x Outlets / USB and Serial ports

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 34 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great supply for the price. Would buy again.

Was gonna buy but no USB ports

tinkleondabeach said:   Was gonna buy but no USB ports
  It has one, but it is an A type. However it comes with an USB Type-A to Type-B cable.

Yeah but that's for power protocol so device knows PSU status, I want a port to power say a raspberry pi without having to draw from an additional adapter

Electronics might be good, but I'm a little concerned with the battery size. (Plan on replacing every 3-5 years.) Older 700VA/425W UPS has 12 A-hr battery; this unit only 8 A-hr.

Specs do give runtime at half load as 10 min, and 3 min at full load. Guess that's enough time to shut everything down smoothly -- forget about finishing what you were working on.

Maybe can scab in a second battery on the side for longer run time during PF. Warranty void, but should last for years so no matter.

~$80 is about the cheapest I've seen these so, close enough to the buy price. Hunted for other discounts but coming up empty. $88 it is.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017