• filter:
This deal has expired.

Black & Decker 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver w/ 30 Accessories (LD120VA) - $41.99 FS @ Amazon - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

LD120VA (38.54kB)
Disclaimer
For one day only, Amazon has the Black & Decker 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver w/ 30 Accessories (LD120VA ) on sale for $41.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is now Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• Ideal for drilling through or screwing in wood, metal, and plastic
  • Soft-grip handle provides added comfort during use
  • The lithium-ion battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
  • 30 accessories include drill and screwdriving bits, nut drivers, and magnetic bit tip holder
  • Kit also includes one 20-volt lithium-ion battery and charger

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 763 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The body of the drill is a cheap plastic that looks like it's toy grade and there's no carrying/storage case included.

rated:
torresfija said:   The body of the drill is a cheap plastic that looks like it's toy grade and there's no carrying/storage case included.
  It's $42 freakin bucks!  Did you see the reviews?  This is NOT something a contractor or professional is going to be using as their go-to driver, but this is a fantastic buy for the average homeowner.  Total no-brainer. Perfect Christmas gift for my newlywed kids and my teenage son. If they need something heavier duty, they can spend the bucks later.

rated:
frett said:   
torresfija said:   The body of the drill is a cheap plastic that looks like it's toy grade and there's no carrying/storage case included.
  It's $42 freakin bucks!  Did you see the reviews?  This is NOT something a contractor or professional is going to be using as their go-to driver, but this is a fantastic buy for the average homeowner.  Total no-brainer. Perfect Christmas gift for my newlywed kids and my teenage son. If they need something heavier duty, they can spend the bucks later.

I agree totally. Not for the contractor but for your everyday mope putting together Ikea furniture and building a bookshelf or installing a new door this thing is the perfect price point / quality level. 

rated:
Lol! A hot deal in Mar, 2006 got me a BD 18V NiCd 4 tool combo + case from Tagrat clearance for $50. Everything still works for around the house DIY things. I do have corded tools but these cordless ones are being used 99% of the time. I added two more batteries, chargers a light and few garden tools later (all same kind BD). The only thing that broke was the original charger and batteries don't last more than 15-20 min (actual use) at a time. Just added some closet shelving using these very tools. I have been waiting for these to die but they keep going.....

rated:
samx said:   Lol! A hot deal in Mar, 2006 got me a BD 18V NiCd 4 tool combo + case from Tagrat clearance for $50. Everything still works for around the house DIY things. I do have corded tools but these cordless ones are being used 99% of the time. I added two more batteries, chargers a light and few garden tools later (all same kind BD). The only thing that broke was the original charger and batteries don't last more than 15-20 min (actual use) at a time. Just added some closet shelving using these very tools. I have been waiting for these to die but they keep going.....
  Haha I actually got that same deal back in the day. Recently sold it on craigslist, and replaced with BD Lithium-Ion 20V tools which are lighter and last a lot longer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017