• filter:
This deal has expired.

TMobile Tues 3/28: $5 FandangoNow credit, 25c off gallon Shell, $2 DD Gift Card, more

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.tmobiletuesdays.com

be sure to read T&C carefully of each offer, Gasoline offer valid ONLY TODAY. others very short expiry or redemption rules

Member Summary

T-Mobile (3.86kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I read the Shell 25¢-off-per-gallon offer the same way - good only today - but when I loaded it to my Fuel Rewards app the 25¢ was annotated as: "Rewards expiring on 04/03/17". So at least for me it's good until next Monday, so long as the offer was redeemed today. As always, though: YMMV, but give it a shot. (Also won a $5 Amazon GC, so it was a good T-Mobile Tuesday here!)

rated:
My Shell rewards also expires on 4/3
Unfortunately this time you can only add one TMo reward to your account. Last time around I was able to collect the reward from all 4 phones on my account to get an extra $1.00 off per gallon - saved me $20.

rated:
bhofw said:   I read the Shell 25¢-off-per-gallon offer the same way - good only today - but when I loaded it to my Fuel Rewards app the 25¢ was annotated as: "Rewards expiring on 04/03/17". So at least for me it's good until next Monday, so long as the offer was redeemed today. As always, though: YMMV, but give it a shot. (Also won a $5 Amazon GC, so it was a good T-Mobile Tuesday here!)
Where do you enter to win the Amazon GC?

rated:
pakle said:   
bhofw said:   I read the Shell 25¢-off-per-gallon offer the same way - good only today - but when I loaded it to my Fuel Rewards app the 25¢ was annotated as: "Rewards expiring on 04/03/17". So at least for me it's good until next Monday, so long as the offer was redeemed today. As always, though: YMMV, but give it a shot. (Also won a $5 Amazon GC, so it was a good T-Mobile Tuesday here!)
Where do you enter to win the Amazon GC?

  I believe everybody is entered, so random people will win.  Also, some people will get $5 DunkinDonut gc vs $2 gc that everybody else gets.

rated:
just won $5 Amazon GC too~ cool~!

rated:
javad said:   
pakle said:   
bhofw said:   I read the Shell 25¢-off-per-gallon offer the same way - good only today - but when I loaded it to my Fuel Rewards app the 25¢ was annotated as: "Rewards expiring on 04/03/17". So at least for me it's good until next Monday, so long as the offer was redeemed today. As always, though: YMMV, but give it a shot. (Also won a $5 Amazon GC, so it was a good T-Mobile Tuesday here!)
Where do you enter to win the Amazon GC?

  I believe everybody is entered, so random people will win.  Also, some people will get $5 DunkinDonut gc vs $2 gc that everybody else gets.

  

not exactly, you get BOTH a $5 and a $2 if you get the $5. so $7 worth.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017