• filter:
This deal has expired.

Serta Perfect Sleeper Queen Air Bed w/ Headboard - $59.88 FS @ Sam's Club

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sam's Club has the Serta Perfect Sleeper Queen Air Bed w/ Headboard on sale for $59.88 with free shipping. Note that shoppers without a Sam's Club membership will pay a 10% surcharge (totals $5.99 for this purchase). 

This received 4.1/5 stars based on 152 customer reviews. At Amazon, it's currently selling for around $93, where it received 3.9/5 stars based on 42 customer reviews. 

• 18" high
  • Equipped with functional headboard
  • Built-in pump system
  • Auto deflate feature
  • Includes storage bag
  • Comfort adjust pump
  • Customized firmness setting
  • 500-lb. Capacity

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great Deal. Thanks

rated:
How load is the pump when it automatically comes on?

rated:
what is the weight on this package/bed?

rated:
5% cashback bonus at warehouse clubs + 5% Discover Deals = 10% back with Discover card.

rated:
I was amazed with a similar Intex Durabeam mattress at a friend's house, but read too many bad reviews about longevity.

However, buying at Sam's may have its perks https://www.samsclub.com/sams/pagedetails/content.jsp?pageName=returns :
If you are not satisfied with the merchandise you purchased from Sam's Club, whether in-Club or online, we'll replace it or provide a refund at any time for most purchases.

rated:
psxzombie said:   I was amazed with a similar Intex Durabeam mattress at a friend's house, but read too many bad reviews about longevity.

I was going to buy a BMW,  but read too many bad reviews about the longevity of a Kia...

I am hoping at some level that makes sense.

rated:
Sold Out!

rated:
Does Sam's Club typically restock these deals? I was surprised it had an 11 day expiration and thought I had more time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017