Hanes Boys' 10-pk. White Ankle Socks From $3.47 w/ In-Store Pickup at walmart.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hanes Boys' 10-pk. White Ankle Socks From $3.47 at walmart.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Hanes Boys' 10-pk. White Ankle Socks
From $3.47
https://www.walmart.com/ip/FAST-TRACK-Hanes-Boys-Ankle-Socks-Pack-10/29558002 

WalMart has the Hanes Boys' 10-pk. White Ankle Socks on sale From $3.47 with free in-store pickup. Received 4.6/5 stars based on 30 customer reviews.

Sizes available:

• Small (6/7) - $3.47
  • Medium (8) - $4.40

Also available at Amazon as an add-on item for $4.40 (Sm-Lg) with 3.9/5 stars based on 164 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I could not believe how thin and cheaply made these were. I've had some Sam's Club socks for over 2 years, and these Fruit of the Loom ones couldn't hold up to one day of wear and a washing.

Only the small are showing $3.50 for me. Med is $4.40 and L shows OOS.

torresfija said:   I could not believe how thin and cheaply made these were. I've had some Sam's Club socks for over 2 years, and these Fruit of the Loom ones couldn't hold up to one day of wear and a washing.

Thanks.  It's hard to determine if they are thin or thick but the price do suggest it's "cheap".  LOL

This is where B&M beat online shopping.  You can feel and see the item in the store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017