• filter:
This deal has expired.

SONOMA Goods for Life Claremont Patio Loveseat & Coffee Table 2-pc. Set - $169.99 AC + FS @ Kohl's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

SONOMA (64.56kB)
Disclaimer
Kohl's has the SONOMA Goods for Life Claremont Patio Loveseat & Coffee Table 2-pc. Set on sale for $199.99 - 15% off coupon code "FF20OFF" = $159.99 with free shipping. It's available in 3 colors and received 4.2/5 stars based on 70 customer reviews. 

• Thick-padded cushions
  • Comfortable armrests
  • Matte dark brown finish steel frame
  • Weight capacity: 500 lbs. (loveseat)
  • Weight capacity: 165 lbs. (table)
  • Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
  • Includes:

• Love seat: 33.66''H x 47.44''W x 29.92''D
    • Coffee table: 17.91''H x 19.68''W x 35.82''D
    • Seat cushion: 3.93''H x 23.62''W x 43.31''D
    • Back cushion: 4.33''H x 21.25''W x 22.83''D

Compare at Amazon (3rd Party) for $302.99.

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have this set, along with some other matching pieces, and do not recommend it.
I ordered this during the winter months of 2016 and was disappointed when I finally got it opened and set up last April. The cushions are pretty flimsy and very cheap feeling - think K-Mart and not even Target.
And the finish on the frames began peeling off in sheets after only a few months of Springtime use (no harsh weather conditions and covered at all times). Also, the frames are pretty lightweight and not the best quality.
I was disappointed when I first got this out of the box because of the cushions but given the cost and hassle of returning, I figured I could live with it.
But the degradation in the finish is unbelievable. I really regret not returning it when I had the chance.
Save your money and look for sales at other home centers.

rated:
Update: Now on;y $159.99 with coupon code "FF20OFF"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017