rated:

Flash Coupon! Save $15 on $75 or More at ebay.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Flash Coupon! Save $15 on $75 or More

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2017/0328/capricorn.html 

Use coupon code CFLASHMARCH15

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 6PM PT on March 28, 2017
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CFLASHMARCH15
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $ 75 or more, valid until 6PM PT on March 28, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks CT!! Now I just need someone to post an awesome deal on a Dyson!

Ug. Get the message "Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again." I did double and triple check!

theedge103 said:   Ug. Get the message "Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again." I did double and triple check!
  Keep trying it! It happens to me with these codes too. They are getting slammed Im sure

prettyinpink2904 said:   Thanks CT!! Now I just need someone to post an awesome deal on a Dyson!
  posted one for you!!

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1561695

It took a few tries for the code to work for me also.

prettyinpink2904 said:   Thanks CT!! Now I just need someone to post an awesome deal on a Dyson!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dyson-UP13-Ball-Total-Clean-Upright-Vacu...

http://www.target.com/p/dyson-ball-origin-upright-vacuum-red/-/A...

I could not get the code to take either, tried it both before and after choosing payment method multiple times until it asked me for a captcha.

joelacase said:   I could not get the code to take either, tried it both before and after choosing payment method multiple times until it asked me for a captcha.
  You have to use paypal so make sure you have that checked!

iLetTheDogsOut said:   
joelacase said:   I could not get the code to take either, tried it both before and after choosing payment method multiple times until it asked me for a captcha.
  You have to use paypal so make sure you have that checked!

Was absolutely checked.

Not working for me either. Have Paypal selected as well.

Deal is dead

good find on the Dyson ocean935

Worked for me when the deal was first posted... Not sure if the site is slammed, but since eBay has been doing these promotions often now you would think they can handle it... I've been able to take advantage every time, and now I'm conditioned to find things around the $75 mark (cumulative sometimes) and wait!

Dead. Never seen them kill a coupon early before.

piranha791 said:   Dead. Never seen them kill a coupon early before.

I definitely wouldn't have wasted the last 20min looking for stuff I really don't need. rather buy elsewhere anyway

It may be alive, it just looks like it is really restricted in what it can be used for. "Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories." See the OP terms and conditions.

"Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again."

Deal dead early

Dead for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017