• filter:

Samsung 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV UN65KS8000F UHD TV + $400 Dell GC $1,549.99 at dell.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Samsung 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV UN65KS8000F UHD TV + $400 Dell GC
$1,549.99
http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/a8863017

Product Type
LED-backlit LCD TV - Smart TV
Diagonal Class
65"
Diagonal Size
64.5 in
Resolution
3840 x 2160
Display Format
4K SUHD (2160p)
Motion Enhancement Technology
240 Hz Motion Rate
Video Interface
Component, composite, HDMI
HDMI Ports Qty
4 ports
Connectivity
Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth
HDCP Compatible
Yes
LCD Backlight Technology
LED backlight - edge-lit, local dimming, Quantum Dot technology, UHD dimming
Image Aspect Ratio
16:9
Digital TV Tuner
ATSC, QAM
Internet Streaming Services
Smart Hub
Speaker System
2 speakers, 2 woofers
Sound Effects
DTS Premium Sound 5.1
USB
3 ports
Remote Control
Standard remote
Voltage
AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )
Power Consumption Operational
220 Watt
Energy Consumption per Year
130 kWh
Dimensions (WxDxH) - without stand
56.7 in x 1.8 in x 32.8 in
Weight
51.81 lbs
Environmental Standards
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Manufacturer Warranty
1 year warranty

Member Summary

UN65KS8000F (18.47kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can anyone confirm they have had success with price protection (chase preferably) or any credit card while matching this from Dell with the promo card?

rated:
greenglow said:   Can anyone confirm they have had success with price protection (chase preferably) or any credit card while matching this from Dell with the promo card?
  Yes! I've done this prior to black Friday whenever I see the ads posted online a month prior to the actual sale. You just need to call them and fill out the form the give you.

rated:
priex10 said:   
greenglow said:   Can anyone confirm they have had success with price protection (chase preferably) or any credit card while matching this from Dell with the promo card?
  Yes! I've done this prior to black Friday whenever I see the ads posted online a month prior to the actual sale. You just need to call them and fill out the form the give you.

Thanks Priex, I understand price protection as I have used it multiple times. My only question is they will honor the price protection due to the added gift card

rated:
Does that mean you can call the cc company when the price drops for something like a Memorial Day sale and then receive the difference in cash?  Even though you received the gift card also?  Kind of like a double dip?  I'm in the market for a Samsung 55 or 65.  Thanks.

rated:
No longer available...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017