• filter:

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router (R6700) $66.39 A/C (Lightning Deal) at amazon.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router (R6700)
$66.39 A/C (Lightning Deal)
https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Nighthawk-AC1750-Smart-Router/dp/B00R2AZLD2 

$66.39 after 'clipped' $20 off coupon (clipped automatically through link when logged in to Amazon)

• AC1750 Wi-Fi-450+1300 Mbps speeds and high-power external antennas. Ideal for homes with 12 or more Wi-Fi devices
  • Beamforming+ improves range, boosts speed and performance for both 2.4 and 5GHz devices
  • NETGEAR genie App - Enjoy more of your connected home. Now with remote access
  • One USB 3.0 Port
  • Beamforming+ focuses Wi-Fi signals from the wireless router to Wi-Fi devices

Member Summary

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 (11.64kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for one, thanks OP.

rated:
Thanks yet again, CTGolfer! I've been looking to upgrade my router to see if I can get the full 100Mbps that I pay for and don't get right now with my old Belkin N300 router. But I haven't been willing to pay $120+ for one of the Nighthawk routers, which is what I really wanted based on my limited research.

rated:
Can't wait too long because it's just a short term deal. BAH!!

rated:
Needed a new router, still using 300mbps Wireless-N for everything so i'm looking forward to see a good bumb up in speed. This is good.

rated:
I got one of this for ~90 a couple of years ago. I also purchased a Linksys router probably ac1900 from Costco. After side by side comparison I returned the Linksys. Netgear has not only stronger signals, but also more user friendly mobile app.

rated:
She gone!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017