20% Off Local, 10% Off Getaways & 10% Off Goods - AC @ Groupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Groupon
Disclaimer
Groupon is offering 20% Off Local, 10% Off Getaways & 10% Off Goods with coupon code "SALE3".

Deal Notes: Valid on 1 unit per transaction; max 3 Local deals, 3 Getaways flash deals & 3 Goods items per customer. Up to $50 discount per deal. Ends 3/29. Exclusions apply. Full details at gr.pn/promofaq

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

coupon worked

So I got a notification of this "SALE3" code from Fatwallet, along with a note in the email saying "Check out these hand-picked deals + get extra savings with code: SALE3 today only"

One of them was a Sam's Club Membership. Went to the site, tried to purchase the Sam's Club Membership with the code and got the error "Sorry, the code can't apply to this purchase. Check the code's rules."

Anyone manage a Sam's Club Member purchase?

Schmoe said:   So I got a notification of this "SALE3" code from Fatwallet, along with a note in the email saying "Check out these hand-picked deals + get extra savings with code: SALE3 today only"

One of them was a Sam's Club Membership. Went to the site, tried to purchase the Sam's Club Membership with the code and got the error "Sorry, the code can't apply to this purchase. Check the code's rules."

Anyone manage a Sam's Club Member purchase?

I would assume not unless there was a glitch that allowed it. That promo does not work with any coupons. It, like the $5 for $10 Starbucks GCs, is a special promo that doesn't work with anything else.

Thanks for the info. Sams deal was too good even without the discount, so I just bought anyway

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017