Up to 40% Off Merrell Shoes FS @ Amazon - DotD

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Merrell
Disclaimer
Amazon is offering Up to 40% Off Merrell Shoes with free shipping on orders over $35.

• Merrell Men's Vapor Glove 2 Trail Running Shoe - $50.99 to $116.58
  • Merrell Women's Bare Access Arc 4 Trail Running Shoe - $55.28 to $100.50
  • Merrell Men's Bare Access 4 Running Shoe - $56.95 to $142.04
  • Merrell Men's Moab Rover Moc Slip-On Shoe - $59.99 to $105.00
  • Merrell Men's Trail Glove 3 Trail Running Shoe - $59.99 to $128.54
  • Merrell Women's Pace Glove 3 Trail Running Shoe - $65.99 to $116.58
  • Merrell Men's Moab Rover Shoe - $71.27 to $131.89
  • Merrell Men's Moab Rover Waterproof Shoe - $77.99 to $130.00
  • Merrell Men's Moab Rover Waterproof Boot - $83.99 to $140.00

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

According to Camelizer, the price on the pair of shoes I looked at (merrell Men's Moab Rover Waterproof Shoe) during this "sale" is the highest it's been and about $30 more than the lowest it's been.

The same was true for the second pair I looked at (merrell Men's Moab Rover Waterproof Boot)

As a matter of fact, both of these shoes (and I suspect many others) were actually a fair bit less expensive if bought directly from merrell. http://www.merrell.com/US/en/search?q=Merrell%20Men%27s%20Moab%2...

This is a terrible "sale"

merrell is well known for quality products at sensible prices.

I wear the Trail Glove 2 as a walking shoe and an all-day work shoe too. I have previously purchased the Vapor Glove for my wife for her indoor exercise on mats and floor doing weights and kick-boxing. I finally broke down and got myself some for running, walking, standing and indoor exercise.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017