• filter:
This deal has expired.

Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Ultimate Combo Kit (6-Tool) **Starts 3/30** $199 at homedepot.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great set at a great price!

rated:
nice price. I just paid about $140 for the batteries, drill, and driver from this set.
The drill and driver both have LED lights - a HUGE help. (note: I can't find exact model numbers, but the pictures look like they have them like mine)
The lithium batteries are a huge step up from NiCD - a lot longer life per charge. And, these have the built in charge meter on the battery - push a button to see how much charge is left.

I'm loving what I have, and wish I would have gotten the rest of the tools in this set.

rated:
Very good deal for someone starting out. None of the tools will last a lifetime and are unlikely to stand-up to heavy commercial use for years and years. But for the avergae home owner doing a renovation project or for something to help outfit the toolbag of a new home owner, very good value. They're also great for construction guys who want a tool they don't mind if it walks off the jobsite, gets abused, etc.

rated:
jarfykk said:   Very good deal for someone starting out. None of the tools will last a lifetime and are unlikely to stand-up to heavy commercial use for years and years. But for the avergae home owner doing a renovation project or for something to help outfit the toolbag of a new home owner, very good value. They're also great for construction guys who want a tool they don't mind if it walks off the jobsite, gets abused, etc.
    I know contractors that have some of these because they are so light. When you are cutting something above your head on a ladder the corded Milwaukee Super Sawzall can be hard to dance with. I can use the Ryobi sawzall one handed if I dont need a nice cut. 

rated:
Got this last time it was on sale at this price. Great collection of power tools for the average homeowner.

rated:
Does anyone know what is the torque value on the impact drive?

rated:
I got in on this deal...great value!

rated:
is it better than dewalt?

rated:
pedybrand said:   is it better than dewalt?

Dewalt is just a "pro" version of Black and Decker.  It is still a good tool, but I consider Ryobi and Makita a step up.

rated:
bridgetbattle said:   Does anyone know what is the torque value on the impact drive?
  model P236 is 1,600 in/lb, 300ft/lb

If you need to zip tires on and off, you will need the 1/2" impact.  I own both and this is perfect for pulling lug nuts after they have been loosened with a tire iron.  I also use it to drive lag bolts in to wood, disassemble the most unreliable riding mower on earth, all sorts of jobs.  I bought the 1/2" model because I was doing more work on cars, and I was tired of pulling out a compressor for air tools.  If mine failed today I would replace it without a second thought.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017