• filter:
This deal has expired.

50% Off Fast & Furious FandangoNow Rental w/ Fate of The Furious Ticket Purchase + BOGO Free Ticket at fandango.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

50% Off Fast & Furious FandangoNow Rental w/ Fate of The Furious Ticket Purchase + BOGO Free Ticket

http://www.fandango.com/thefateofthefurious_183504/movietimes

Fandango is offering 50% Off A Fast & Furious FandangoNow Download/Rental w/ Fate of The Furious Ticket Purchase + BOGO Free Ticket using coupon code "DEALSTHATCLICK4" and following instructions below.

1. Click "Shop Now" button above
  2. Sign into your Fandango Account
  3. Add x2 Fate of The Furious Tickets to cart
  4. Apply coupon code DEALSTHATCLICK4
  5. Total should show BOGO Free.
  6. Watch for post-purchase email good for one (1) promotional code (?Code?) redeemable for 50% off your next purchase or rental of select movies in the "Fast & Furious" collection available HERE

Terms & Conditions:
  • Purchase must be made with a Fandango VIP account. Fandango VIP is Free to Join
  • Offer valid in the U.S. only to residents 18 years of age or older. 
  • Limit one (1) Code per Fandango transaction, regardless of number of tickets purchased in a single transaction. 
  • Code may be used up to (7) times per account. 
  • Code expires on May 10, 2017. 
  • No adjustments on prior purchases or rentals. 
  • Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
  • Void where prohibited. 
  • This is a promotional code and is not to be shared, is not for resale, has no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. 
  • This offer is non-transferable. 
  • This offer is subject to Fandango?s Terms and Policies

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Must use VISA Check Out

rated:
I'm not showing where it's giving me the BOGO Ticket, it's still making me pay for both seats.

rated:
Says the code is invalid??

rated:
Make sure you're doing regular tickets and not IMAX.  I got the invalid code as well. Once I went to regular tickets and not IMAX it let me put the code in (but didn't give me the free one for some reason)

rated:
I used it and it worked just fine.

rated:
alexnguyenseattle said:   I used it and it worked just fine.

You were able to get the free ticket? When I put in 2 and selected my seats and went to checkout it showed the BOGO Free however it didn't take off the cost of the 2nd ticket.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017