• filter:
This deal has expired.

Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum - $18.86 @ Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has the Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum on sale for $18.86 with free in-store pickup or free 2-day shipping on orders over $35.00. This received 4.3/5 stars based on 4,008 customer reviews. 

• Lightweight convertible stick vacuum
  • For use on carpet, bare floors, stairs and upholstery
  • Effective and convenient cleaning
  • Quick release handle, converts to a hand vacuum
  • Easy-wrap cord storage

Compare at Amazon (3rd party) for $32.61.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for one! My hardwood floors are old so they're difficult to sweep efficiently. Stoked. Thanks!

rated:
Apparently this one really sucks!
Thanks OP.

rated:
I was surprised how well this little thing worked, even on low-pile carpet!

After years of using cordless (dustbuster) hand vacs, I have renewed respect for 120Vac.

rated:
Buy this instead if you want the one with with Motorized Brush Roll

rated:
it's always been at this price, i bought three over the years to use in my car and always paid $19 for it

rated:
ultrakaak said:   it's always been at this price, i bought three over the years to use in my car and always paid $19 for it
But here at FW we have a process - It has to be posted here and have enough greens and feedback from other members before we consider buying anything even if we don't need it.

rated:
And there have to be at least two posts citing a past (and no longer available) lower deal price.
Ideally, special coupons or a membership in a price club or loyalty club is required.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   https://www.walmart.com/ip/Eureka-Quick-UP-Bagless-Stick-Vacuum-with-Motorized-Brush-Roll-169H-Red/12174201? instead if you want the one with with Motorized Brush Roll

better quality than OP?

rated:
i understand , i'm just puzzled by the "was $29.99" price , i wonder where that came from? kinda of misleading tbh

rated:
vickh said:   
marcopolomle said:   https://www.walmart.com/ip/Eureka-Quick-UP-Bagless-Stick-Vacuum-with-Motorized-Brush-Roll-169H-Red/12174201? instead if you want the one with with Motorized Brush Roll

better quality than OP?

I have not personally used either.
My recommendation is solely based on Amz reviews which are in same ballpark for both.

rated:
How good is it on a carpet with pile? I want a lightweight vacuum that can get up debris in a carpet, after hand shampoo and dry.

rated:
Not good for carpet.  While you're vacuuming your hard floor, you can use it on a door mat or floor runner, but it's not the right tool to vacuum carpet.  I have had two different ones going back over 10 years and I really like this tool. Clean the filter frequently, like every time.  You'll be surprised how much it picks up.  By the way, it's been sold as low as $15 in past years, right around the time kids are packing for college.

rated:
ultrakaak said:   i understand , i'm just puzzled by the "was $29.99" price , i wonder where that came from? kinda of misleading tbh

Hi there! When we create a best deal, we normally list the MSRP for the "was" price unless it is super inflated or hard to verify. Even if a deal comes around frequently, we use the "was" price as an example of what things sell for when they're full-priced. When these aren't on sale they normally sell for around $30. Hope that helps. 

rated:
great find! just what i was looking for. thanks for posting!

rated:
This a great deal. Just picked one up and I was surprised at how fast it filled with dog hair and dust. Perfect for spot cleaning our hardwood floors and area rugs. Too much of a hassle to bring out the regular upright all the time. And like someone else mentioned, sweeping wasn't effective. For $18...the price is just about right. That's how much you'd pay for a quality broom/dustpan set.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017