Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Noodles & Company: $4 off $10+ A/C

http://order.noodles.com/

Noodles & Company is offering $4 off on orders above $10, with coupon code 4OFF10.

Member Summary

Noodles & Company
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks CT!

I didn't realize they were in my area, so I'm going to give them a try. Pasta is good for me to help gain some weight back.

Any suggestions??

ctgolfer said:   I didn't realize they were in my area, so I'm going to give them a try. Pasta is good for me to help gain some weight back.

Any suggestions??
get something with noodles!

Not accepting code in my area. Thanks though!

steveoreno said:   
get something with noodles!

I didn't think of that 

Nice seal

ctgolfer said:   I didn't realize they were in my area, so I'm going to give them a try. Pasta is good for me to help gain some weight back.

Any suggestions??

I get the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese with double Grilled Chicken, makes me feel like a kid in a good way lol

thanks ,

Any suggestions??

healthy weight gain, or simply weight gain?  answer leads to various responses.

If unhealthy, simply load up on cheap, worhtless snack items.  Go heavy on sugar and hard candy.  Fat and OILY fats really pack on pounds.  and drink anything that says HFC or high fructose corn syruP... which is a HUGE percentage of foods nowadays!

You want healthy?  ask me in a day or so, or pay someone to help... best money EVER spent!

Any suggestions??

I second the Wisconsin Mac! I also really like the Spaghetti & Meatballs. If you don't mind a bit of heat the Japanese Pan Noodles are great. 

My location in Pittsburgh is not participating (when you put the coupon code in, that's what it says), so its YMMV.

I'm gonna give the Wisconsin Mac tomorrow. Thanks my friends.

So w/ this coupon code, does it mean you have to use the web to order or an app (maybe from the parking lot) and walk in for in-store pickup?

Wisconsin Mac was AWESOME!! Thanks for the yummy input.

It's a "no go" in Idaho..........................

Code not valid in Phoenix either

This original code did not work for me in the Chicago area. But I got an email today with the subject line, Tax Day Treat for You with a new code, TAXDAY17. Same offer as in the OP. Valid 4/12 - 4/18. Participating locations only. YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017