Citizen Eco-Drive Men's CA0590-82A Chronograph Sport Watch $99.99 at ebay.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's CA0590-82A Chronograph Sport Watch $99.99 at ebay.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's CA0590-82A Chronograph Sport Watch
$99.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Men-039-s-CA0590-82A-Chronograph-Sport-Watch-/302178806833 

Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. White dial with black hands and index hour markers. Tachymeter. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three- 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 12/24 hours. Citizen Caliber Eco-Drive B612 quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case size: 44 mm. Round case shape. Fold over with safety clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet
Brand Citizen
Model number CA0590-82A
Item Shape Round
Dial window material type Mineral
Display Type Analog
Clasp Fold over safety
Case material Stainless steel
Case diameter 44 millimeters
Band Material Stainless steel
Band length Men's standard
Band Color Silver
Dial color White
Bezel function Stationary
Calendar Date display
Movement Quartz (Light)
Water resistant depth 100 meters / 330 feet
This Citizen model is brand new and fully functional. Each Citizen watch comes with a Citizen box, manual, valid manufacturer's warranty from Citizen and tags. We are an authorized Citizen dealer.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ctgolfer said:   Citizen Eco-Drive Men's CA0590-82A Chronograph Sport Watch
$99.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Men-039-s-CA0590-82A-Chronograph-Sport-Watch-/302178806833 

Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. White dial with black hands and index hour markers. Tachymeter. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three- 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 12/24 hours. Citizen Caliber Eco-Drive B612 quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case size: 44 mm. Round case shape. Fold over with safety clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet
Brand Citizen
Model number CA0590-82A
Item Shape Round
Dial window material type Mineral
Display Type Analog
Clasp Fold over safety
Case material Stainless steel
Case diameter 44 millimeters
Band Material Stainless steel
Band length Men's standard
Band Color Silver
Dial color White
Bezel function Stationary
Calendar Date display
Movement Quartz (Light)
Water resistant depth 100 meters / 330 feet
This Citizen model is brand new and fully functional. Each Citizen watch comes with a Citizen box, manual, valid manufacturer's warranty from Citizen and tags. We are an authorized Citizen dealer.

looks weak. somehow most of citizen men styles look like they are for women. maybe because of their silver on white or smaller bands?

Nice looking watch at a good price. I'm a sucker for white dials. I've owned several Citizen Eco-Drives and they're very practical. Be aware they definitely do have a battery, but it is charged with light, any kind of light. And the batteries do have to be replaced after a number of years. I had to replace one a year or so ago, and the battery was ~$25. But I still really like Eco-Drives and will no doubt buy more of them, because I just can't resist watches.

I just noticed the seller is an authorized Citizen dealer, which all other things being equal, is better than buying from a non-authorized dealer.

cga said:   Nice looking watch at a good price. I'm a sucker for white dials. I've owned several Citizen Eco-Drives and they're very practical. Be aware they definitely do have a battery, but it is charged with light, any kind of light. And the batteries do have to be replaced after a number of years. I had to replace one a year or so ago, and the battery was ~$25. But I still really like Eco-Drives and will no doubt buy more of them, because I just can't resist watches.
  do u think it looks weird with the giant face + narrow bands?

microkelvin said:   
cga said:   Nice looking watch at a good price. I'm a sucker for white dials. I've owned several Citizen Eco-Drives and they're very practical. Be aware they definitely do have a battery, but it is charged with light, any kind of light. And the batteries do have to be replaced after a number of years. I had to replace one a year or so ago, and the battery was ~$25. But I still really like Eco-Drives and will no doubt buy more of them, because I just can't resist watches.

The case is 44mm, which by today's standards is not particularly large. Not small by any means, but not huge...unless you have a small wrist, in which case it might look weird. I don't know what you mean by narrow bands. I collect watches, and this is a nice looking Eco-Drive, in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'll buy it. If I don't it will be only because I already have ~100 wristwatches and pocket watches.

cga said:   
microkelvin said:   

The case is 44mm, which by today's standards is not particularly large. Not small by any means, but not huge...unless you have a small wrist, in which case it might look weird. I don't know what you mean by narrow bands. I collect watches, and this is a nice looking Eco-Drive, in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'll buy it. If I don't it will be only because I already have ~100 wristwatches and pocket watches.

its not just the 44mm face. the huge knobs sticking out make it weird looking, especially combo with the narrower (than standard bracelet for 44mm face) bracelet. look at the pict.

"its not just the 44mm face. the huge knobs sticking out make it weird looking, especially combo with the narrower (than standard bracelet for 44mm face) bracelet. look at the pict."

To each his own.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017