• filter:
This deal has expired.

Gorilla Ladders 22 ft. MPX Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder $99.00 *Starts 3/30* at homedepot.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Gorilla Ladders 22 ft. MPX Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder
$99.00 *Starts 3/30*
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla-Ladders-22-ft-MPX-Aluminum-Telescoping-Multi-Position-Ladder-with-375-lb-Load-Capacity-Type-IAA-Duty-Rating-GLA-MPX22/300330222

Lighter, stronger, easier - the newly designed Gorilla Ladders 22 ft. MPX Aluminum Multi-Position la

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The 17ft. version of this is also half-price at $79.
I see "free store pickup" for either one, but NOT free shipping...

rated:
Good deal. I did notice that my default store showed Manhattan and that showed full price. Once I selected my local Maryland store it showed 1/2 price. Green for you....

rated:
Sucks about no free shipping but I bought it. Compared to the Werner one this one seems to be built better/tougher. Only thing is, you need to purchase an adapter to turn these into scaffolding. The Werner doesn't need any extra items.

rated:
In for one use for home, thanks.

rated:
In for one also. Thanks.

rated:
Thanks and repped.

rated:
Any idea when the sale price runs until?

rated:
dan41 said:   Any idea when the sale price runs until?
  They left the sales hanger on mine (last one) and it says while supplies last.

rated:
Plenty left in El Paso, TX. They substituted the 22' with the Werner 22'.

rated:
giselmey said:   Plenty left in El Paso, TX. They substituted the 22' with the Werner 22'.How is there "plenty left" if they are substituting?    

rated:
Thanks OP. Just picked one of the 22ft versions for $99 in Sacramento. They were not located in the ladder section, but instead they were up front in the "specials" area. They had plenty on the pallet. Also, they had plenty of the 17ft. The clerk said they were going through a ton today.

rated:
Thanks i am in for 1

rated:
This was a great deal if you can find one in stock. Picked up mine after placing an online order and the cashier said i was lucky.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017