Tide 150 oz. Original Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent (96 Loads) - $9.97 FSP @ Home Depot

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Breeze, 96 Loads - 150 fl oz jug
Disclaimer
For one day only, Home Depot has the Tide 150 oz. Original Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent (96 Loads) on sale for $9.97 with free store pickup. 

• Phosphate free and made of biodegradable soaps for an eco-friendly choice
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients and less water for concentrated cleaning power
  • Formulated especially for top performance in HE (high efficiency) machines
  • Acti-Lift formula is specially designed to tackle stains
  • Whiteness booster keeps white clothes looking bright and fresh

Rated 3.9/5 stars with 517 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $17.99 from Target.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal!Thanks for sharing!

Very nice deal at about 50% off regular price, thanks! Ordered 4 to pick up today.

Thanks, ordered 4 for pickup. Nice deal!

In for 3

In for 3! Thanks OP!! Great deal.

Is this cheaper than Costco??

YES

None available in Chicago area.

Waited too long, not available for pickup anywhere in region (CT) and OOS online.

Will Lowe's price match this?

WalterGuy said:   Waited too long, not available for pickup anywhere in region (CT) and OOS online.

Same here in AZ

WalterGuy said:   Waited too long, not available for pickup anywhere in region (CT) and OOS online.
Was OOS online and went to the store (for something else) and there were boxes of them in front with the sales sign on them.  You may want to call the store to verify.  This
was in NJ.

Yeah - I called my store and she said they sold out hours ago.. She said people were walking out with the maximum amount (I think it is 10pp). If I would have known - I would have went there in the morning before work and just packed my trunk with them.

Oh well... At least they still have mulch

I called HD after seeing online that all stores around me had none, hoping to order and pick up at the store at a later date. The gal I spoke with kinda giggled and told me that if she had fielded 200 calls today, 190 of them were about this deal.

Good luck hunting.

BTW, they don't drop ship to the store.

wish this was cold water but probably ok for my $80 HE craigslist deal.

Just a heads up - this is HE and not the newer HE Turbo version.

It looks like HD is not honoring pick-up in store orders. They are waiting until the run out of stock before fulfilling the online for pickup orders.

Sold out everywhere in San Diego. Since it was limited quantities on hand. It was a Spring break door buster sale.

Bought 2 at Lowes after PM. Got the Clean Breeze version instead of the Original Scent. Good way to cash out old gift cards. Thanks, OP

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Tide-150-fl-oz-Clean-Breeze-HE-Laundry-...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017