• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

YMMV of course

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I had $4 off $40 on both accounts , boo!

rated:
I made out very well with this!

Stacked this EQ with the buy 5 cans of chicken breast get $5 off deal. 

paid about $1 oop for 15 cans of chicken and 2 Sabra Hummus on BOGO with a $2/1 manu Q I had for that item.

the pre promo price of the cans of chicken counted towards the $15 spend, each 5 cans was $1.25 net after promo.

rated:
I did better!! Got 16 cans of Starkist solid (4 4packs a 3.99 each) for 15.96 - the 15.00 VGCard coupon so paid .96. And this coupon works at the self checkout. But you need to use a special procedure. Also bought 8 boxes of mini wheats @2.50 each (my kids and I love this cereal)for 20.00 - 4 1.00 off 1 kellogg's cereal from KFamily rewards making purchase 16.00. Then applied the 15.00 off certificate and 1.00 total. Have a few more certificates to use. Waiting for the new sales starting fri, haven't seen circular yet.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   I did better!! Got 16 cans of Starkist solid (4 4packs a 3.99 each) for 15.96 - the 15.00 VGCard coupon so paid .96. And this coupon works at the self checkout. But you need to use a special procedure. Also bought 8 boxes of mini wheats @2.50 each (my kids and I love this cereal)for 20.00 - 4 1.00 off 1 kellogg's cereal from KFamily rewards making purchase 16.00. Then applied the 15.00 off certificate and 1.00 total. Have a few more certificates to use. Waiting for the new sales starting fri, haven't seen circular yet.

Barry, think you're confused, this thread is not about the $15 Visa vouchers (which you had to pay $5.95 to get in a sense) this is a DIGITAL Q for $5 off $15, totally aside from the Visa promo coupons. So not sure how you can say you did "better" cause we're not talking about the same type of coupon/deal at all. 

rated:
sorry

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017