Lowe's: Miracle-Gro 0.75-cu. ft. All Purpose Soil - $2.00 Each (or 5 for $10) + Free In-Store Pickup

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Scotts 202533 All-Purpose Garden Soil, 2-Cu. ft.
Disclaimer
Lowe's has the Miracle-Gro 0.75-cu. ft. All Purpose Soil on sale for $2.00 each (or 5 for $10) with free in-store pickup. This item has received 4/5 stars based on 90 Lowe's customer reviews.

• Grows bigger more beautiful plants versus unfed plants
  • Improves existing soil to build strong roots
  • Feeds up to 3 months
  • 30 days after planting start a regular feeding regimen with Miracle-Gro plant food
  • For in-ground use only

The next lowest price for this item on Google Shopping is $17.50 shipped. 

Check out this post for Scotts Miracle-Gro Rebates Offer - Get $25 back on $100 spent!!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This stuff is great for introducing over nasty dirt. The plants really breathe better. It makes our hydrangeas bust out in leaves, though. We only had one bouquet of flowers last year after my mom and I covered the base of the hydrangea bush with this soil. Too much nitrogen, maybe.

jessicadabears said:   Lowe's has the Miracle-Gro 0.75-cu. ft. All Purpose Soil on sale for $2.00 each (or 5 for $10) with free in-store pickup. This item has received 4/5 stars based on 90 Lowe's customer reviews.

• Grows bigger more beautiful plants versus unfed plants
  • Improves existing soil to build strong roots
  • Feeds up to 3 months
  • 30 days after planting start a regular feeding regimen with Miracle-Gro plant food
  • For in-ground use only

The next lowest price for this item on Google Shopping is $17.50 shipped. 

Check out this post for Scotts Miracle-Gro Rebates Offer - Get $25 back on $100 spent!!

maybe next time u should quote their rocks at 80% extra "shipped" if that make you feel u can earn more clicks.

c'mon. anyone with common sense knows this stuff is sold for $4.00 max.

Mixed results on this last year.. depending on batch I guess.   Definitely lots of 'unmulched' organic debris and some bags were largely sand.   I tried to feel the bags in the store to see if I could tell which had the larger wood pieces in them but unless the bag is really dry there's not much you can do.  On the plus-side I don't think I've ever seen a bag of topsoil that had fully positive reviews so it's as good as anything else.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017