• filter:
This deal has expired.

Bella DualBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker (14392) - $19.99 w/ FS @ ebay

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy via eBay has the Bella DualBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker (14392) on sale for $19.99 with free shipping. This item has received 4.4/5 stars based on 7 eBay customer reviews.

• Insert a K-Cup or attach reusable filter basket to add coffee grounds
  • 3 brew size options: 6-oz., 10-oz. and 15-oz.
  • Pressurized pump 
  • Accommodates mugs of various sizes
  • Drip tray adjusts to fit your cup
  • 2-hr. automatic shutoff
  • Preheat & brew indicator lights
  • Illuminate to show when the coffeemaker is heating up & in process of brewing

This item is currently selling on Amazon for $48.99 shipped and has received 3.8/5 stars based on 149 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a versatile coffee maker since you can use both K-cups and ground coffee, and the coffee is very hot, so be careful.

rated:
I too bought it at $24.99 and was pleased. Looks nice, and easy to use. Not as many flashing lights at the Keurig, but works.

rated:
Would it have the smell and taste of plastic? If it have, how to get it out of the smell?

rated:
Okay, this would be perfect gift for my wife. She loves coffee and has an old coffee maker.

rated:
eeibert said:   I too bought it at $24.99 and was pleased. Looks nice, and easy to use. Not as many flashing lights at the Keurig, but works.
 Yap! I bought this last time from BB when it was on sale then for $24.99. I am surprised how good this works. Quick and easy.

rated:
seems like a good back up for $20 thx.

rated:
Seems a good deal, I'll give it a try

rated:
Shill alert

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017