• filter:
This deal has expired.

Prime Members: Amazon Dash Button + $4.99 Credit w/ First Press -- $0.99 at amazon.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Prime Members: Amazon Dash Button + $4.99 Credit w/ First Press
-- $0.99
https://www.amazon.com/Dash-Buttons/b?ie=UTF8&node=10667898011

Promo  Code: DASHBDAY

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Having an Alexa kind of makes these unnecessary.  Plus you get the added bonus of having her ask to confirm what you are... (more)

Treefarn (Apr. 03, 2017 @ 10:16a) |

ROFL !!

givoweco (Apr. 04, 2017 @ 1:23a) |

Right, the coupon does not work for "All-New AWS IoT Button" ! That would have been a deal.

observer247 (Apr. 05, 2017 @ 12:50a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Most stupid products I ever saw

rated:
I still dont understand what they are

rated:
gracep said:   I still dont understand what they are
  ^ this

rated:
because you can't read?

rated:
Thanks, OP!

Found three products I can use, and since two were only 3.99, I paid $1.03 for all three buttons. Hoping the discount is still $4.99 but if not, I need the products anyway.

rated:
gracep said:   I still dont understand what they are

They're little buttons that attach to wherever you place them (I think through either a sticker or velcro). You set them up via the Amazon App. 

So if you got a laundry detergent one, you could place it on your washing machine. When you notice you're getting low you press the button and it'll automatically order you more laundry detergent. 

rated:
Price is for the button only, not the product.

rated:
The coupon code doesn't work for the IoT button, even though it's in the list above.

rated:
"Help Me! I have fallen and I can't get up....and I need more Tide"

rated:
Do they have one that when pressed will send a guy to hand me my phone so I can order stuff?

rated:
This one and others are $3.99 and free after coupon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H2LCFQ6/

rated:
Stupid. So your kid presses it and you get 15 boxes of tide? LOLLLL

rated:
What's the cheapest thing that can be ordered via dash button?

rated:
nepecoraro said:   Stupid. So your kid presses it and you get 15 boxes of tide? LOLLLL
  No. It will only order one. The rest of the button presses are ignored. Amazon is many things, but not stupid.

rated:
Hopes dashed! No Mrs. Dash seasonings Dash.

They should have one for condoms.

rated:
ganda said:   Hopes dashed! No Mrs. Dash seasonings Dash.

You mean the two-hour delivery? Even that's a bit of a wait. 

rated:
alot of them are dumb but the laundry soap one, paper towels, coffee, etc. Some are actually a good idea the problem is that the products sometimes are much more expensive than the store and that the prices will fluctuate rather than being mostly constant. Also unfortunately after April I think Amazon will be charging sales tax on all orders, not just ones sold by Amazon.

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   

You mean the two-hour delivery? Even that's a bit of a wait. 

It's for old people.

"Help I've fallen and can't get it up"

rated:

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-JK29LP-Lifestyles-Dash-Button/dp/B...

rated:
what?

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   Prime Members: Amazon Dash Button + $4.99 Credit w/ First Press
-- $0.99
https://www.amazon.com/Dash-Buttons/b?ie=UTF8&node=10667898011 

Promo  Code: DASHBDAY

Thank you. I used this for Amazon Basic Batteries, Pop-Tarts, and Cascade. Three for $3.15 and $14.97 in credit. Easy $11 savings. 

rated:
Can I repurpose these things for something useful ? Garage door opener etc ?

rated:
xfmpcx said:   Can I repurpose these things for something useful ? Garage door opener etc ?
Yup.

http://www.dashbuttondudes.com/blog/2015/12/11/26-amazon-dash-bu...

There are some dash buttons for $3.99/free after the promo code. I opted for no-rush shipping to get a $5 prime now credit.  

rated:
i understand you press the button to order but some buttons have several items listed under them so how would i specify which particular item i want?

rated:
frugalpete said:   i understand you press the button to order but some buttons have several items listed under them so how would i specify which particular item i want?

I think that it sends an alert to your phone when you do press so you can change what item it chose if need be. If I recall, you can also set a preference for which specific item to order. 

rated:
Having an Alexa kind of makes these unnecessary.  Plus you get the added bonus of having her ask to confirm what you are buying and how much it costs.

rated:
truelies said:   Most stupid products I ever saw
  ROFL !! 

rated:
johnsevinsky said:   The coupon code doesn't work for the IoT button, even though it's in the list above.
  Right, the coupon does not work for "All-New AWS IoT Button" ! That would have been a deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017