• filter:
This deal has expired.

Philips 60W Equivalent A19 LED Light Bulb (4-Pack) - Soft White $3.97 or Daylight $4.97 + FSP @ Home Depot

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Philips 60W Equivalent Soft White A19 LED Light Bulb (4-Pack)  $3.97

Brightness: 800 Lumens
Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.02 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cent/kWh, cost depend on rates and use)
Life hours: 10000 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
Light appearance: 2700K (soft white)
Energy used: 8.5-Watt (equivalent to a 60-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
Lumens per watt: 94.12
Functional light quality, designed to deliver everyday value without compromising in performance
Ideal for any room in your home such as bedrooms and living rooms
Use in table or floor lamps, or anywhere traditional light bulbs are used

Philips 60W Equivalent Daylight A19 LED Light Bulb (4-Pack)  $4.97

Brightness: 800 Lumens
Estimated yearly energy cost: $0.96 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 ¢/kWh, cost depends on rates and use)
Life hours: 10,000 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
Light appearance: 5000K (daylight)
Energy used: 8-Watt (equivalent to a 60-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
Lumens per watt: 100
Functional light quality, designed to deliver everyday value without compromising performance
Ideal for any room in your home such as bedrooms and living rooms
Use in table or floor lamps, or anywhere traditional light bulbs are used
Creates a light similar to natural daylight, which is great for a variety of tasks around the house

Member Summary

Non-dimmable (68.82kB)
Thanks vadeltachi
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Because it was a one-day only sale (3/31/17).

vadeltachi (Apr. 01, 2017 @ 9:27a) |

No. Non-dimmable.  See quick summary image.

vadeltachi (Apr. 01, 2017 @ 9:40a) |

No mention of that in the OP.

marcopolomle (Apr. 01, 2017 @ 12:48p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"Brightness: 800 Lumens
Light appearance: 2700K (soft white)
Energy used: 8.5-Watt (equivalent to a 100-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)"

Watts are watts, so an 8.5-watt LED bulb does not use the same number of watts that a 100-watt incandescent bulb. The LED bulb uses 8.5 watts and the incandescent uses 100 watts.

800 lumens from an 8-5-watt LED bulb, however, is about the same brightness as from a 60-watt incandescent bulb, not a 100-watt incandescent bulb.

rated:
the box clearly says it's 60W bulb replacement..... OP is mistaken with 100W

rated:
in my HD, they only put out the soft white in the aisle with the sale price. the daylight is still in the regular shelf without the sale price showing but if you take it to the register it will ring up $4.97.

rated:
I've been using these for about 2 years and they've been great. Highly recommend. Color for the soft white is excellent, no hesitation when turning on. Only negative is slight humming, but not really noticeable even in my quiet restroom.

I buy too many light bulbs my wife says... and she's right. But of all the LED a19/e26 that I've purchased these are the best value for the performance, and efficiency. Good luck!

rated:
Good price. But only last 10 years, others are 20 years. Suspect the quality.

rated:
truelies said:   Good price. But only last 10 years, others are 20 years. Suspect the quality.

The sooner they die the sooner I'll be able to replace them with something more energy efficient. 

I buy too many light bulbs too, but I feel bad taking out perfectly good CFLs. 

rated:
Are these the ones that get even warmer (so ironically lower color temperature, not higher actual temperature)when you dim?

rated:
This is a kick-a** deal for great LED bulbs. They're worth every penny. You won't be sorry, especially when the electric bill comes in.

Thanks OP! Way to go!

rated:
Recently I found a no name brand at my local Dollar store for $1 each.
Works well but this is definitely a better deal.
Thanks OP.

rated:
Are these available at the store at same price?
I have a store credit which I would like to use.
Thanks

rated:
I bought a bunch of the Cree's and they have failed miserably, burning out after a year or two. These have been much better, especially the 100W when you can get them.

rated:
darn, I was out there earlier today, could have piked up a 4 pack.

rated:
delete, duplicate (wish I could delete this post. Maybe Fatwallet could fix this?)

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Are these available at the store at same price?
Thanks

Anyone?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
Thanks

Anyone?

At my store according to the HD website, yes: Pick Up In Store Today

rated:
Bagofchips said:   Are these the ones that get even warmer (so ironically lower color temperature, not higher actual temperature)when you dim?
  No, and they are not dimmable at all. See image in quick summary at top.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
Thanks

Anyone?

My store had a giant display of the soft white near the front of the store. The daylight bulbs were available too, and rang up as $4.97 as steelring mentioned.

I must add, the daylights are damn bright for a 60 watt equivalent. Plus they don't have that annoying buzzing sound of the Feit Electric bulbs at Costco.

rated:
Should be 100W for this high price. They make these bulbs dirt cheap now.

rated:
myisland said:   Should be 100W for this high price. They make these bulbs dirt cheap now.
  A dollar a bulb is a high price? I do agree it would be nice to have a 1600 lumen bulb at this price, but this is a good deal in my opinion.

On a side note, I wonder if the general public will over start comprehending Lumens instead of "watts" for light output of a bulb. I think it will be a VERY long uphill battle, as most people I know dont even understand what LED bulbs are let alone Watt or Lumens.

rated:
mrhineh said:   I bought a bunch of the Cree's and they have failed miserably, burning out after a year or two. These have been much better, especially the 100W when you can get them.
  I agree. Cree sucks. I bought 20 of them 3 years ago ,  9 is gone.
  And they mentioned it will last about 10-15 years.

These are better than the CREE.

rated:
The lowest price I've seen online! Comes out to $0.99 each bulb. What a steal!

rated:
Compatible motion sensor switch? It doesn't completely power off the bulb but the bulbs dim to haf power and don't even turn off.

rated:
williamkitty2 said:   Compatible motion sensor switch? It doesn't completely power off the bulb but the bulbs dim to haf power and don't even turn off.
  these bulbs are not dimmable

rated:
mrhineh said:   I bought a bunch of the Cree's and they have failed miserably, burning out after a year or two. These have been much better, especially the 100W when you can get them.
  Same experience here.

rated:
Good bulbs, can't wait to get them here. Thanks.

rated:
Thanks

Yes, picked some up today in store and couldn't find the rest of the Daylight temp, so just now ordered a few more packs online to pick up in store.

rated:
Will these bulbs still work with a dimmer control?

rated:
The link shows that the price is $6.57 now.

rated:
Daddio1949 said:   The link shows that the price is $6.57 now.

rated:
taylorlily2 said:   Will these bulbs still work with a dimmer control?
  No. Non-dimmable.  See quick summary image.

rated:
vadeltachi said:   
Daddio1949 said:   The link shows that the price is $6.57 now.

No mention of that in the OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017