TODAY ONLY! 32.5% off all Deals at LOCAL FLAVOR with stacked code and 10% CB at TopCashback

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.localflavor.com

code is NET

start at topcashback.com for 10% CB.

Math:

$10 for $20 cert = $7.50 with code, plus .75 CB. net $6.75

Member Summary

Local Flavor Deals
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FWIW, when I log in to my TCB account and go to the page for Local Flavor, I see that 10% CB is available but that they do not show any codes as being available. In their terms, they state that using any codes not specifically shown on TCB can void getting CB. I have found TCB in my experience to be pretty persnickety about this (whereas other click-thru sites are not necessarily as strict). The code "NET" does show on the LF website, so it's hard to say whether or not there will be a problem. It certainly doesn't hurt to try, as the 25% discount for the code is better than the 10% CB.

Also, I have had very good overall success with using TCB, but a recent transaction for Local Flavor is actually one for which I have a support ticket as credit was not properly tracked. I did not use a code for that particular purchase.

That said, I do recommend LF for getting some very good deals on local restaurants and such, better discounts usually than thru similar places like Living Soc and Groupon.

yoregano said:   FWIW, when I log in to my TCB account and go to the page for Local Flavor, I see that 10% CB is available but that they do not show any codes as being available. In their terms, they state that using any codes not specifically shown on TCB can void getting CB. I have found TCB in my experience to be pretty persnickety about this (whereas other click-thru sites are not necessarily as strict). The code "NET" does show on the LF website, so it's hard to say whether or not there will be a problem. It certainly doesn't hurt to try, as the 25% discount for the code is better than the 10% CB.

Also, I have had very good overall success with using TCB, but a recent transaction for Local Flavor is actually one for which I have a support ticket as credit was not properly tracked. I did not use a code for that particular purchase.

That said, I do recommend LF for getting some very good deals on local restaurants and such, better discounts usually than thru similar places like Living Soc and Groupon.

Last time (around New Years) they ran the code, LF that is, I did get properly credited at TCB on the post coupon amount. same type of situation, code displayed on their website, but not advertised on TCB. My guess is, LF doesn't communicate the code to them but doesn't reject the CB since it is an offer available to all and only paid on the post coupon amount. of course YMMV, but I'm optimistic I'll get paid again. Spend about $63 on certs today since the max is 5 on each and there's a few places on the list we frequent.

Merchant: Local Flavor

Mar 31 2017 $63.75 $6.38pending 

got the cashback with no issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017