Gorilla Carts 800-lb. Capacity Steel Utility Cart w/ Removable Sides - 76.57 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Gorilla Carts 800-lb. Capacity Steel Utility Cart w/ Removable Sides -
https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Carts-Utility-Removable-Capacity/dp/B01BECQBPK

Amazon has the Gorilla Carts 800-lb. Capacity Steel Utility Cart w/ Removable Sides on sale for $76.57 with free shipping.
  • Durable 38-inch x 21-inch steel mesh bed and 10-inch pneumatic tires
  • New frame design allows for quick and easy assembly while offering improved maneuverability, rigidity, and ground clearance
  • Removable steel mesh sides for added versatility when carrying larger loads
  • Padded pull handle makes it easy to pull up to 800-pounds
  • 1-year limited warranty

Home Depot has the next available price at $89.97.

Member Summary

Gorilla Carts 800-lb. Capacity Steel Utility Cart w/ Removable Sides
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have one just like this. It works well, but it was a real pain to assemble. The Chinese manufacturing stinks, and the washers welded onto the axle are often in the wrong spot. I needed a new axle, and when that was also incorrectly made, I created spacers to hold the wheels in the proper position.

It holds 200 lbs no problem, on a relatively level surface. 800 lbs (the weight of a motorcycle)? I don't think so. Maybe if it's not moving. The cheap wheel bearings would simply fall apart.

Chinese junk with overstated weight claims and poor manufacturing? There's plenty of these on eBay for less.

These work as well, if not better, than my old Radio Flyer. I used that around the yard for years!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017