• filter:
This deal has expired.

WG517 WORX TURBINE 450 Electric Leaf Blower with FREE Wall Mount! $24.99 at ebay.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

WG517 WORX TURBINE 450 Electric Leaf Blower with FREE Wall Mount!
$24.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WG517-WORX-TURBINE-450-Electric-Leaf-Blower-with-FREE-Wall-Mount-/282207301816

Key Features 
  • TURBINE fan technology delivers forceful, high-capacity air volume
  • Variable speed control to quickly clean up your outdoor spaces
  • Dynamic airflow design for maximum performance
  • Features a Hyper-Stream air nozzle for extra tough conditions
  • Cord retainer for hassle-free leaf blowing
  • FREE Wall Mount included! 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thats looks like a good deal. Green for you. But at my Menards Hardware, in their weekly sale from April 2-9, they have a Lawnmaster electric blower, mulcher and vacuum for $34.99. Lawnmaster at Menards.
So, for $10 more, it has 2 functions besides just blowing, and I checked and like others, it comes with a bag to vacuum the mulched leaves in. You can buy it in store, otherwise shipping (and tax) would be extra. I cannot vouch for its quality or durability, but I'm going to buy one and try it out. Don't forget safety glasses.

rated:
Thanks OP. Just ordered one. No Menards around here, but seems like a great deal also.

rated:
I bought this item the other day off eBay for this price. It arrived promptly and works a treat. Decent power and the variable speed is a plus. It's a little bigger than I was expecting but since it works for my purpose without the included chute, I'm very happy with it.

rated:
Good deal OP. Used eBay bucks.

rated:
Got one for my dad. Good power, easy to use.

Overall A+

rated:
This item is out of stock.

rated:
vadeltachi said:   This item is out of stock.
  Appears in-stock to me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017