• filter:
This deal has expired.

Yamaha - AVENTAGE 665W 7.2-Ch. Network-Ready 4K Ultra HD A/V Home Theater Receiver $299.98 at bestbuy.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Yamaha - AVENTAGE 665W 7.2-Ch. Network-Ready 4K Ultra HD A/V Home Theater Receiver
$299.98
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yamaha-aventage-665w-7-2-ch-network-ready-4k-ultra-hd-and-3d-pass-through-a-v-home-theater-receiver-black/5081600.p?skuId=5081600

Connect your stereo and home theater components to this Yamaha 7.2-channel network a/v receiver for an immersive experience. Ultra HD upscaling delivers crisp images, and the Dolby Atos and DTS:X support offers rich sound. Featuring MusicCast technology, this Yamaha 7.2-channel a/v receiver broadcasts your audio to every room in your home. Includes HDMI 4K Ultra HD and 3D pass-through technologies for compatibility with 3D TVs, Blu-ray players and gaming consoles and 4K Ultra HD TVs.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
model: RX-A660BL

decent, until you get to the 4 HDMI in, 1 out. I know it's their higher end line, but that is the bare minimum of any receiver, especially with no component up-converting inputs.

rated:
My ~3 year old Yamaha HTR-4065 receiver is too complicated to enjoy using. Remote is terrible too. Remote on the OP does look much better though.

rated:
Slickone said:   My ~3 year old Yamaha HTR-4065 receiver is too complicated to enjoy using. Remote is terrible too. Remote on the OP does look much better though.
  I have a RSV-477 that's a couple of years old.  I use the Yamaha android app.  Never really touch the remote. 

rated:
dafish said:   
Slickone said:   My ~3 year old Yamaha HTR-4065 receiver is too complicated to enjoy using. Remote is terrible too. Remote on the OP does look much better though.
  I have a RSV-477 that's a couple of years old.  I use the Yamaha android app.  Never really touch the remote. 

I have a Logitech Companion (formerly Logitech Home Control) that I use with my Yamaha receiver. Highly recommended to be able to control everything with one remote, even behind closed cabinets.

rated:
While I see the point about limited inputs, with advent of smart tvs and devices that do multiple things I'd bet 95% of the population has little use for anything non-hdmi, especially those who care about 4k pass through and HD Audio.

rated:
Upconversion by the receiver isn't that important these days, as any 4K TV or blu ray player will do that by itself. So long as 4K pass through is unimpeded.​

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017