• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Niagara 16.9 fl. oz. Purified Drinking Water (24-Pack) -
$1.98
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Niagara-16-9-fl-oz-Purified-Drinking-Water-24-Pack-NDW05L24DR/204082952

The Home Depot has Niagara Purified Drinking Water (24-Pack) on sale for $1.98. Order online and pickup in-store. 

Enjoy 24 pack of 16.9 fl. oz. size water. The lightweight Eco Air Bottle design ensures that the bottle doesn't weigh you or the planet down.

Currently at Lowe's for $3..77.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
costco cheaper in Illinois. 40 bottles for $2.99

rated:
Same with Sams. $2.98/40 < $1.98/24

rated:
I'm doing everything I can not to get excited about ... bottled water.

rated:
wikiwiki said:   costco cheaper in Illinois. 40 bottles for $2.99
king0fSpades said: Same with Sams. $2.98/40 < $1.98/24
Not everybody has a club membership.....
Bagofchips said: I'm doing everything I can not to get excited about ... bottled water.
A deal is a deal.

rated:
I'm gonna get a couple cases and see how it taste's.
Good find! -Yes, to me, water can taste different, bottled and tap. Most bottled water, after purification, they add minerals for taste. -I never used to drink water at all - just coke or coffee. But I found out the hard way that it's important, when I had to go to the E.R. in the worst pain of my life - after hours in bad pain, and on a morphine IV, it turned out to be a kidney stone.- I'm cheap, but it cost almost $1k in for that hospital bill, and drinking water could've helped to prevent that, so I now drink a few cases a month. Especially in the Summer - I like to put a couple bottles in the freezer on an ongoing basis, and take them out after they're partway frozen. To save some, I also put a filter on my kitchen faucet - you can never be too cautious to have clean water. Have a drink on me!

rated:
Oh man I remember this brand. They're the ones who caused that big E Coli scare because they also distribute their water to a lot of other water bottle brands. They're the reason my parents and siblings only buy Poland Spring and Dasani now. I bet their sales haven't recovered since.

http://time.com/3931649/niagara-bottled-water-e-coli/

rated:
purified water means exactly what they said. they purify your same local city water in the back and sell to u in the front. 
i am only excited if they sell Spring water (from the source) at this price.

rated:
Himahana said:   Oh man I remember this brand. They're the ones who caused that big E Coli scare because they also distribute their water to a lot of other water bottle brands. They're the reason my parents and siblings only buy Poland Spring and Dasani now. I bet their sales haven't recovered since.

http://time.com/3931649/niagara-bottled-water-e-coli/

that was different. it was their Spring water sources that may have e coli. they recalled them "voluntarily".

these home depot water are "purified" from your local city water. its the same water that you bought at gallon vending machine at 25 cents/gal. yes, they added "minerals" to fool the taste. i just drop a few drops of arizona ginger honey tea in and my water tastes much better than theirs.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017