• filter:
This deal has expired.

Chipotle Coupon: Guacamole and Chips Free w/ Entree Purchase (Text Message Req.)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
​Chipotle Coupon: Guacamole and Chips Free w/ Entree Purchase (Text Message Req.)

• Visit the link above every day at 9am ET from 4/3/17 through 4/7/17 to spot the imposter of the day.
  • Find the imposter to score a Free Chips & Guac offer with an entree purchase.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for today's answer "Added Flavor"!  In for a free Chips & Guac!

TigerRags (Apr. 06, 2017 @ 1:03p) |

4/7: Vital wheat gluten

jasonv1 (Apr. 07, 2017 @ 9:35a) |

Way to go~! Thanks.

sakulakao (Apr. 07, 2017 @ 11:40a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
HINT: The answer today (4/3) is NATAMYCIN (PRESERVATIVE)

rated:
Fyi, it finally worked

Fyi, I get to the "continue" page after finding the imposter and nothing else happens

rated:
It works. Thanks OP. 

rated:
I require a burrito deal to eat there

rated:
If you guys have Chase Freedom, you can get 5% off giftcards at your local grocery store. So 5% off Chipotle giftcards is pretty decent.

rated:
For the curious: the coupon I got is good through the end of April (I was worried it would only be good for a day or two).

rated:
myisland said:   I require a burrito deal to eat there

Me too.  Either BOGO free, or dress up on Halloween for $3 burrito.
It's not b/c of E. Coli.  The entrees are expensive.

rated:
Some of the deals last year were really good..i know I got a couple free meals

rated:
thanks op

rated:
today's answer - annatto

rated:
thank you

rated:
LabsBestFriend said:   today's answer - annatto
  But already "sold out"? It says I've either already been awarded or they are out of the deal. Anyone actually get the coupon?

rated:
I just finished and got text right away.

rated:
tree100 said:   
  But already "sold out"? It says I've either already been awarded or they are out of the deal. Anyone actually get the coupon?

Did you get the coupon yesterday? It's a limit of one per customer for the whole promo, not per day. You can still enter the contest each day to get an entry for the prize drawing.

Offers are limited to one per person per mobile number for the promotion period.

rated:
yoregano said:   
tree100 said:   

Did you get the coupon yesterday? It's a limit of one per customer for the whole promo, not per day. You can still enter the contest each day to get an entry for the prize drawing.

Offers are limited to one per person per mobile number for the promotion period.

Same as 'tree100'; nevertheless, thanks OP!

rated:
Today's imposter is Annatto.

rated:
Guar Gum

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
Today answer "Added Favor"

rated:
sakulakao said:   Today answer "Added Favor "

Thanks for today's answer "Added Flavor"!  In for a free Chips & Guac! 

rated:
4/7: Vital wheat gluten

rated:
Way to go~! Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017